3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
01-02-2014, 05:55 AM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(01-02-2014 03:24 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 08:50 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Less than nothing, as it is your straw man.

You still don't know what a strawman is. It was your statement retard.
Post a strawman meme again to 'prove' you understand, that's what you usually do.

How many people here have called you in this forum on your use of strawman tactics, dumbfuck.

Quote:
Quote:Attention.

And you selflessly give me attention. Bless your little cotton socks.

Just doing my part to keep the puppy on the paper.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 07:31 AM
(01-02-2014 05:55 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  How many people here have called you in this forum on your use of strawman tactics, dumbfuck.

You are a stupid and boring loudmouth American cunt. Try for once to substantiate your claim, you intellectual midget. Instead of providing any sort of substantiation you are instead appealing to what is termed social proof.

You can't get beyond merely expressing incredulity, can you? But you are such a pathetic cunt that you can't even do that well and you post memes, i.e. other peoples expressions of incredulity.

You and "Phil Hill" are the two dumbest American fucks on this forum. Both of you have shit-for-brains. The very idea that some retard American cheesedick--i.e. you--could even meet me at the level of argument--is a joke and just shows how delusional you are. If you want an image of an exchange between you and I it is me shitting on your head from a great height and you not even realizing you are being shitted on.

Are you a real-estate agent or salesperson that works on commission selling insurance, used cars, Amway or some shit?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 07:51 AM
...and here I was, thinking this thread needs moar Gwynnies...

(01-02-2014 07:31 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 05:55 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  How many people here have called you in this forum on your use of strawman tactics, dumbfuck.

You are a stupid and boring loudmouth American cunt.

[Image: trollface_zpsd6d6f890.jpg]

...there we go. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-02-2014, 08:40 AM
(01-02-2014 07:31 AM)Chippy Wrote:  

You are a stupid and boring loudmouth American cunt. Try for once to substantiate your claim, you intellectual midget. Instead of providing any sort of substantiation you are instead appealing to what is termed social proof.

You can't get beyond merely expressing incredulity, can you? But you are such a pathetic cunt that you can't even do that well and you post memes, i.e. other peoples expressions of incredulity.

You and "Phil Hill" are the two dumbest American fucks on this forum. Both of you have shit-for-brains. The very idea that some retard American cheesedick--i.e. you--could even meet me at the level of argument--is a joke and just shows how delusional you are. If you want an image of an exchange between you and I it is me shitting on your head from a great height and you not even realizing you are being shitted on.

Are you a real-estate agent or salesperson that works on commission selling insurance, used cars, Amway or some shit?

BrownShitStain is currently being mauled in the "What sort of evidence would it take for atheists to believe in a creator?" thread for his continuous use of strawman arguments. Try to keep up.

Oh, and as far as folks who strawman the shit out of everything that everyone says here, ChimpyChump, you come in close second to him.

[Image: 45137339.jpg]

01-02-2014, 06:46 PM
(01-02-2014 08:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Oh, and as far as folks who strawman the shit out of everything that everyone says here, ChimpyChump, you come in close second to him.

Yeah right.

You are so intellectually intimidating with your invocation of the strawman fallacy. I live in fear of you posting a picture of a "straw men" or a "red herring".
01-02-2014, 07:56 PM
(01-02-2014 06:46 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 08:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Oh, and as far as folks who strawman the shit out of everything that everyone says here, ChimpyChump, you come in close second to him.

Yeah right.

Right indeed.

Quote:You are so intellectually intimidating with your invocation of the strawman fallacy. I live in fear of you posting a picture of a "straw men" or a "red herring".

And you are just so intellectually intimidating with your constant employment of strawman fallacies. Rolleyes Fucking one trick pony, you are.

01-02-2014, 08:12 PM
It's quite easy to make a strawman argument go away.
Simply explain to your accuser that you don't hold that particular view.
01-02-2014, 08:34 PM
That would work for someone who is intellectually honest, but not ChimpyChimp. He just keeps going on with whatever strawman he is flailing away with. He has nothing else to argue with.

01-02-2014, 08:36 PM
(01-02-2014 07:31 AM)ChimpyChimp Wrote:  [Image: rant.gif]Blah blah blah....American fucks blah blah blah...[Image: rant.gif]

[Image: comics-owlturd-god-decision-808086.png]

01-02-2014, 09:07 PM
(01-02-2014 08:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: 45137339.jpg]

This is the end-result of you trying to create your own meme. This illustrates well your simple-mindedness. The caption is simply literal and there is no joke--other than the joke that is on you because you don't understand internet memes. You are a moron.