3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
01-02-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(01-02-2014 08:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 07:31 AM)ChimpyChimp Wrote:  [Image: rant.gif]Blah blah blah....American fucks blah blah blah...[Image: rant.gif]

[Image: comics-owlturd-god-decision-808086.png]

Devastating critique. Again you show that you are incapable of coming up with anything witty or intelligent on your own. You are a postmodern joke, an empty simulacrum.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 09:29 PM
(01-02-2014 07:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  And you are just so intellectually intimidating with your constant employment of strawman fallacies. Rolleyes Fucking one trick pony, you are.

You deceive yourself that you have great arguments that are being ignored but the reality is that you don't even understand what constitutes an argument let alone a good argument.

No one gives a shit what you think about anything; no one seeks your opinion and you have no credibility on any substantive matter. In contrast to that, my opinion is sought out both on the forum and in PMs and my knowledge on a range of topics is first-rate--even those people that don't like me and are honest concede that. You have no such reputation and you are entirely incapable of gaining such a reputation. You are just an idiot that posts internet memes.

Show me where the "straw men" are in my recent exchanges with "Phil Hill", "Maklelan", "Baruch", "Chas" and "BuckyBall". Like you, "Phil Hill" blurted out "strawman" but no one that read that thread agreed with him that I was addressing a straw man argument instead of his actual argument. It was just a frustrated expression of defeat--not unlike your own.

You cry "straw man!" when your idiotic claims have been demonstrated to be erroneous and you wish to distance yourself from them. It is nothing more than an attempt at face saving.
01-02-2014, 09:51 PM
[Image: thumb_1341609576817.png]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 10:02 PM
(01-02-2014 09:29 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 07:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  And you are just so intellectually intimidating with your constant employment of strawman fallacies. Rolleyes Fucking one trick pony, you are.

You deceive yourself that you have great arguments that are being ignored but the reality is that you don't even understand what constitutes an argument let alone a good argument.

No one gives a shit what you think about anything; no one seeks your opinion and you have no credibility on any substantive matter. In contrast to that, my opinion is sought out both on the forum and in PMs and my knowledge on a range of topics is first-rate--even those people that don't like me and are honest concede that. You have no such reputation and you are entirely incapable of gaining such a reputation. You are just an idiot that posts internet memes.

Show me where the "straw men" are in my recent exchanges with "Phil Hill", "Maklelan", "Baruch", "Chas" and "BuckyBall". Like you, "Phil Hill" blurted out "strawman" but no one that read that thread agreed with him that I was addressing a straw man argument instead of his actual argument. It was just a frustrated expression of defeat--not unlike your own.

You cry "straw man!" when your idiotic claims have been demonstrated to be erroneous and you wish to distance yourself from them. It is nothing more than an attempt at face saving.

This place is a clique for many, where people want support and acceptance, although the lack coherent thought to enter into any form of justification or worthwhile discussion is entirely absent. Sadly they like to pretend they have any idea why they think what they do.
01-02-2014, 10:05 PM
(01-02-2014 10:02 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  This place is a clique for many, where people want support and acceptance, although the lack coherent thought to enter into any form of justification or worthwhile discussion is entirely absent. Sadly they like to pretend they have any idea why they think what they do.

Indeed. The conceit is that so long as you have rejected god(s) you can do no intellectual wrong. That is a naive idea.
01-02-2014, 10:08 PM
(01-02-2014 10:05 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 10:02 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  This place is a clique for many, where people want support and acceptance, although the lack coherent thought to enter into any form of justification or worthwhile discussion is entirely absent. Sadly they like to pretend they have any idea why they think what they do.

Indeed. The conceit is that so long as you have rejected god(s) you can do no intellectual wrong. That is a naive idea.

Yes, even you trolls need love. HoboHobo Laughat

01-02-2014, 10:14 PM
(01-02-2014 10:02 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  ...although the lack coherent thought to enter into any form of justification or worthwhile discussion is entirely absent.

Usually, coherence is required to criticize a lack thereof. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-02-2014, 10:25 PM
(01-02-2014 10:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 10:02 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  ...although the lack coherent thought to enter into any form of justification or worthwhile discussion is entirely absent.

Usually, coherence is required to criticize a lack thereof. Tongue

[Image: Jon-Stewart-saying-Oh-Snap.gif]

01-02-2014, 10:35 PM
3 questions for atheists
(01-02-2014 08:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 07:31 AM)ChimpyChimp Wrote:  [Image: rant.gif]Blah blah blah....American fucks blah blah blah...[Image: rant.gif]

[Image: comics-owlturd-god-decision-808086.png]

Weird. Where on earth is there a road sign welcoming folks to Australia?? Where does that road come from?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
01-02-2014, 10:43 PM
(01-02-2014 10:35 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Weird. Where on earth is there a road sign welcoming folks to Australia?? Where does that road come from?

It's based on an American understanding of world geography and topography.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post