3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
01-02-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
[Image: kiwi-humor-in-aussie.jpg]

[Image: 7dad6d3495.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mhddj9Ebxq1rrimczo1_1280.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 11:14 PM
(01-02-2014 10:58 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...

Banality. You are boring.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 11:29 PM
(01-02-2014 11:14 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 10:58 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...

Banality.

Glad you got the point that I am matching your own irrelevant and puerile US-bashing banality.

01-02-2014, 11:48 PM
(01-02-2014 11:29 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 11:14 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Banality.

Glad you got the point that I am matching your own irrelevant and puerile US-bashing banality.

No, my US-bashing is more effective and humorous because I have you and "Phil Hill" to refer to. All of the Australians on this forum--including me--are champions that know what objective and ibid mean. You are a stupid uneducated American that probably sells used cars for a living. There are no Australians on this forum that are as stupid as you and "Phil Hill".

What you are yet to grasp is that there is nothing you can post that can cause me to alter my behaviour towards you. "Liking" my posts will not help; posting memes will not help; posting animated gifs will not help. You idiotic and naive behaviour had absolutely no positive effect on my attitude towards "WitchSabrina", despite your best efforts. You are a simple-minded fool. You just have no clue.
01-02-2014, 11:59 PM
(01-02-2014 11:48 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 11:29 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Glad you got the point that I am matching your own irrelevant and puerile US-bashing banality.

No, my US-bashing is more effective and humorous because I have you and "Phil Hill" to refer to. All of the Australians on this forum--including me--are champions that know what objective and ibid mean. You are a stupid uneducated American that probably sells used cars for a living. There are no Australians on this forum that are as stupid as you and "Phil Hill".
Wow, you are really that hung up on this nationality bullshit. The final straw to grab at, I see.

Quote:What you are yet to grasp is that there is nothing you can post that can cause me to alter my behaviour towards you.

Who said I wanted you to alter your behaviour? All you are doing is demonstrating, for anyone and everyone to see, how batshit- incensed and insane you are. Why would I want you to stop?

Quote: "Liking" my posts will not help; posting memes will not help; posting animated gifs will not help. You [SIC] idiotic and naive behaviour had absolutely no positive effect on my attitude blah blah blah...

You fail to grasp what is going on here. I am merely giving you all the rope you need to hang yourself with.

02-02-2014, 12:05 AM
(01-02-2014 10:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 10:02 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  ...although the lack coherent thought to enter into any form of justification or worthwhile discussion is entirely absent.

Usually, coherence is required to criticize a lack thereof. Tongue

I was hoping that the omission of the "of" wouldn't throw anyone too much. I think if it did, it's likely that you wouldn't have got it anyway.
02-02-2014, 12:07 AM
(01-02-2014 11:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You fail to grasp what is going on here. I am merely giving you all the rope you need to hang yourself with.

And it is working so well for you. Smile
02-02-2014, 12:38 AM
(02-02-2014 12:07 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 11:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You fail to grasp what is going on here. I am merely giving you all the rope you need to hang yourself with.

And it is working so well for you. Smile

VERY. Cool

02-02-2014, 12:41 AM
(02-02-2014 12:05 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 10:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Usually, coherence is required to criticize a lack thereof. Tongue

I was hoping that the omission of the "of" wouldn't throw anyone too much. I think if it did, it's likely that you wouldn't have got [SIC] it anyway.
...coherence not being your strong suit, by any stretch of the imagination.

02-02-2014, 01:11 AM
(02-02-2014 12:41 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:05 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I was hoping that the omission of the "of" wouldn't throw anyone too much. I think if it did, it's likely that you wouldn't have got [SIC] it anyway.
...coherence not being your strong suit, by any stretch of the imagination.

I forget everyone is American. This means you wouldn't have understood it. No pun intended.