3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
02-02-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(02-02-2014 01:11 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:41 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...coherence not being your strong suit, by any stretch of the imagination.

I forget everyone is American. This means you wouldn't have understood it. No pun intended.

TRY to make sense. For once. Really.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 01:21 AM
(01-02-2014 11:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 11:48 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, my US-bashing is more effective and humorous because I have you and "Phil Hill" to refer to. All of the Australians on this forum--including me--are champions that know what objective and ibid mean. You are a stupid uneducated American that probably sells used cars for a living. There are no Australians on this forum that are as stupid as you and "Phil Hill".

Wow, you are really that hung up on this nationality bullshit. The final straw to grab at, I see.

I don't have much to add to this particular discussion. I just wanted to point out to anybody who still might have any doubts that Chippy is *obviously* trolling and has absolutely nothing of value to add.

To any discussion.

Ever!

He's (apparently) spouting all his exact same hateful crap since several of us decided to block him. Except this time, he appears to be targeting evulz Americans instead of neo-pagans. *eye roll*

It kind of goes without saying that anyone who truly lives a full and happy life wouldn't feel the need to constantly go on the internet and insult individuals they deem "beneath them," nor would they constantly try to remind those same individuals of how "awesome" their life is. This is just sad, and I almost (almost!) feel sorry for him.

Thanks for helping to out him, though. Wink

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 2 users Like Cephalotus's post
02-02-2014, 01:34 AM
(02-02-2014 01:21 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  ...ChimpyChump....

Thanks for helping to out him, though. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-02-2014, 01:41 AM
(02-02-2014 01:21 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I just wanted to point out to anybody who still might have any doubts that Chippy is *obviously* trolling and has absolutely nothing of value to add.

Ridiculous. You need to re-zero your value scale. Tongue

Fucker is more than capable of packaging his value in a putrid wrapper, I'll give you that. Thumbsup

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2014, 01:45 AM
(02-02-2014 01:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 01:11 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I forget everyone is American. This means you wouldn't have understood it. No pun intended.

TRY to make sense. For once. Really.

That just makes it funnier, just so you know I'm laughing at you.
02-02-2014, 01:46 AM
(02-02-2014 01:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 01:21 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I just wanted to point out to anybody who still might have any doubts that Chippy is *obviously* trolling and has absolutely nothing of value to add.

Ridiculous. You need to re-zero your value scale. Tongue

....to account for values far below zero...

Quote:Fucker is more than capable of packaging his value in a putrid wrapper, I'll give you that. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-02-2014, 01:48 AM
(02-02-2014 01:45 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 01:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  TRY to make sense. For once. Really.

Yes, too stupid to realize that the joke is on you. No surprise to anyone here.

02-02-2014, 01:53 AM
(02-02-2014 01:21 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I don't have much to add to this particular discussion. I just wanted to point out to anybody who still might have any doubts that Chippy is *obviously* trolling and has absolutely nothing of value to add.

Another mentally retarded American.

So the people that follow my posts and 'Like' them and ask me for book references are just misguided and stupid and you have it all figured out with your high water content brain?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2014, 01:57 AM
(02-02-2014 01:45 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 01:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  TRY to make sense. For once. Really.

I really, REALLY hope you are a tween who lied about your age to join this forum.

If you are a grown adult who seriously thinks the declaration of "I'm laughing at you" is a valid argument (or even a witty insult) then I sincerely doubt you are a healthy, functioning member of normal society.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
02-02-2014, 01:59 AM
(02-02-2014 01:21 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I don't have much to add to this particular discussion. I just wanted to point out to anybody who still might have any doubts that Chippy is *obviously* trolling and has absolutely nothing of value to add.

To any discussion.

Ever!
Do you think that this post, for instance, was of value to the discussion in the thread it was posted in?

If you do, your claim that he has never added something of value to a discussion is false by your own admittance.

If you don't, I'd appreciate an explanation.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post