3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
02-02-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(02-02-2014 04:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Wow I can't believe this thread is still going lol.

Brownshirt makes a decent troll. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
(02-02-2014 04:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 03:27 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Given the vast majority of your posts verge on incoherent babble, well, glass houses and all that.

There's a different between "verge" and "merge." Tongue

I would guess the different is the m?
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2014, 07:31 PM
(02-02-2014 05:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 04:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Wow I can't believe this thread is still going lol.

Brownshirt makes a decent troll. Thumbsup
I like the semantics shuffleboard he/it Plays, my money is still on anti-theist sockpuppet.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
02-02-2014, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 07:38 PM by houseofcantor.)
(02-02-2014 07:31 PM)sporehux Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 05:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Brownshirt makes a decent troll. Thumbsup
I like the semantics shuffleboard he/it Plays, my money is still on anti-theist sockpuppet.

Seems to me he's the aggro aggie he claims. Plus, troll. Speaking of trollin' ... needs MOAR Gwynnies.

[Image: image_zps56cf5b69.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
02-02-2014, 08:10 PM
WitchSabrina,

You've got sand in your dried-out old vagina because you've been unable to contradict me on any matter. I saw through your pretense of having put Wicca behind you; you initially resisted my position then you eventually caved-in and conceded that I was correct. Now your'e irate that someone tore down your masquerade.

You are unable to demonstrate that I am factually wrong or that I have made an error of logic in any of my posts so instead you are posting images. Your own words were that some of my posts are "fantastic"[1] and that I have an annoying habit of being correct[can't find that post].

Your frustration appears to be that I don't like you and you are unable to influence a more favourable opinion of you. Your response to that frustration is less that of a middle-aged woman and more that of a pre-teen. You are stamping your feet in protest. You initially said that you were leaving this forum in your "farewell cruel world" post but you are still here making an idiot of yourself.[2][3]

You've made almost 1,500 posts and I search in vain through them for something of substance. Don't you think that a middle-aged person ought to be able to contribute more than internet memes to a forum? What is it that you have learnt in your c. 50 years? If Wicca is all you know and you are genuinely trying to discard it then where is your critique of Wicca? Why have you not made a series of posts critiquing some aspect of Wicca? It seems to me that you are entirely incapable of making an honest and substantial post.

You refuse to criticize Wicca and you refuse to defend it. But at the same time you want to pour scorn and vitriol on the religious people that do post here. That behaviour is thoroughly hypocritical and spineless. Alla--for example--is willing to state her LDS beliefs and to try and defend them. You don't care to ask yourself why I'm not hostile towards her so I'll tell you: it is because of her honesty and transparency of motive. You on the other hand are a duplicitous menopausal hag that has been posting deceit since you joined this forum. Your behaviour is deceptive and entirely unprincipled.

You are also a jaundiced and covetous dried-out old cunt. The metaphorical grapes are unreachable so you self-therapeutically conclude that they must have been sour. You've basically pissed away decades of time learning nonsense, buying and reading Wicca books (and probably attending workshops) and your palliative salve to assuage your feelings of loss is a puerile attempt to elevate your ignorance into a virtue and to demote learning into some sort of vice.

I'll end with your appraisal of the quality of my posts:

...some of your posts are fantastic.
02-02-2014, 08:37 PM
(02-02-2014 07:31 PM)sporehux Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 05:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Brownshirt makes a decent troll. Thumbsup

Anti-theist or anti- atheist?
02-02-2014, 08:39 PM
(02-02-2014 07:34 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 07:31 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I like the semantics shuffleboard he/it Plays, my money is still on anti-theist sockpuppet.

Seems to me he's the aggro aggie he claims. Plus, troll. Speaking of trollin' ... needs MOAR Gwynnies.

[Image: image_zps56cf5b69.jpg]

+1 to you my good friend. You're bang on. Of course this may come across as a diversion. Not now though as I said it could be a diversion.
02-02-2014, 09:47 PM
(02-02-2014 10:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  All Hail Chippy.

Chippie it's incredibly annoying how often you are right.[1]

...some of your posts are fantastic.[2]
02-02-2014, 10:07 PM
As usual, WitchSabrina managed to put my exact thoughts into picture form. Sleepy

(02-02-2014 03:25 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You're criticising him for not ignoring you, yet you still make this post.

Apparently making an observant statement about someone's behavior is "criticism?" Laughat Wow, projecting much? Ok, I quit. Responding to you and doing this immature back and forth isn't amusing to me any longer, and I'm going to block you as soon as I post this.

You might want to stop and ask yourself if you want to spend the rest of your life arguing with random people on the internet you're never even going to meet, or if you want to get off your ass and actually enjoy life. Seriously. This forum is supposed to be a place where people can come and discuss serious issues that affect the world, and your worthless troll ass has to derail every single thread with whiny bull shit. People like you and Chippy are so painfully transparent, and I'm no longer going to give you the attention you're craving.

Go fuck yourself. Thumbsup

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
02-02-2014, 10:16 PM
(02-02-2014 08:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  WitchSabrina,

You've got sand in your dried-out old vagina because you've been unable to contradict me on any matter. I saw through your pretense of having put Wicca behind you; you initially resisted my position then you eventually caved-in and conceded that I was correct. Now your'e irate that someone tore down your masquerade.

You are unable to demonstrate that I am factually wrong or that I have made an error of logic in any of my posts so instead you are posting images. Your own words were that some of my posts are "fantastic"[1] and that I have an annoying habit of being correct[can't find that post].

Your frustration appears to be that I don't like you and you are unable to influence a more favourable opinion of you. Your response to that frustration is less that of a middle-aged woman and more that of a pre-teen. You are stamping your feet in protest. You initially said that you were leaving this forum in your "farewell cruel world" post but you are still here making an idiot of yourself.[2][3]

You've made almost 1,500 posts and I search in vain through them for something of substance. Don't you think that a middle-aged person ought to be able to contribute more than internet memes to a forum? What is it that you have learnt in your c. 50 years? If Wicca is all you know and you are genuinely trying to discard it then where is your critique of Wicca? Why have you not made a series of posts critiquing some aspect of Wicca? It seems to me that you are entirely incapable of making an honest and substantial post.

You refuse to criticize Wicca and you refuse to defend it. But at the same time you want to pour scorn and vitriol on the religious people that do post here. That behaviour is thoroughly hypocritical and spineless. Alla--for example--is willing to state her LDS beliefs and to try and defend them. You don't care to ask yourself why I'm not hostile towards her so I'll tell you: it is because of her honesty and transparency of motive. You on the other hand are a duplicitous menopausal hag that has been posting deceit since you joined this forum. Your behaviour is deceptive and entirely unprincipled.

You are also a jaundiced and covetous dried-out old cunt. The metaphorical grapes are unreachable so you self-therapeutically conclude that they must have been sour. You've basically pissed away decades of time learning nonsense, buying and reading Wicca books (and probably attending workshops) and your palliative salve to assuage your feelings of loss is a puerile attempt to elevate your ignorance into a virtue and to demote learning into some sort of vice.

I'll end with your appraisal of the quality of my posts:

...some of your posts are fantastic.

Some of your posts are fantastic. Blink So?
Wow is that that important to you or what? LOL OoooKay LOLBlink

Still dealing with those Mommy issues?

Cause I'm sorry your Mama took a trek down the way of Wicca, filled your house with candles and incense, piled magickie books up high and probably had some very interesting folks over who stood circle in your back yard.........
but....
none of that is my fault.
Would she not buy you your very own athame? Damn, mommies are cruel aren't they?

But that's ok........ you go Right ahead and try to barf on me needlessly whenever I appear here. You're just showing yourself as a pained, hurt child that has unresolved Mommy issues.
Everybody knows. Everybody sees. You're really Very transparent, Chippy. Every single time you type to me in this manner you prove it over & over & over.
Sorry whatever BULLSHIT magic Mommy promised you didn't work.

.........its not my fault.

I'm here due to members writing asking me to Not leave. It's really no big deal - not to me or them. Just nice people hanging out. Some people Do hang out in communities who have nothing in particular to prove. Or maybe you weren't aware that's how some adults treat forums? Being on a forum isn't the end-all of life or status to some. Guess you just didn't know.

Strange to many here WHY you're so obsessed with me. (?) But your obsession IS showing. You can't control me, can't make me post what you want me to, can't shove me around, can't make me stay, can't make me go..... *shrug* I may be here. I may not. I pretty much decide that as time allows or topics interest me. Actually, it's none of your fucking business whether I'm here or not. Since you seem to think you cannot discuss anything with me - I honestly don't know why you bother. Except for this therapy thing you seem to be working so hard to resolve.

No, Chippy I don't deny that I was Wiiccan. I have no need to deny that. No, I don't defend it either. I don't need to defend it. It troubles you so very much that I won't argue Wicca with you but yanno.......... I just don't want to argue with you.
Go figure?

Yes, I've said you're 'annoyingly right' at times. You are. *shrug* So?
Did that just stick with you OR what? LOL Wow! Apparently a lot I've had to say has sure stuck with you...........you CLING on what I say. Obsess much?
LOL
But only so you can fly into any post I make with your constant Mommy-was-a-witch therapy needs.Sadcryface2 So transparent.

Look, I'm sorry you have to face life as an asshole. I'm sorry your childhood and obviously also your adult life - both So sad that you hang your whole existence on an internet forum, its members and their POWERFUL responses to you. Oooo Booga Booga I don't know what to tell you. Except for maybe you should just phone your mother or see a shrink and deal with it. I hear they're doing Great things these days with anti-depressants.

i don't hate on people who have religion. Nope. Actually I'm pretty specific in that I don't like religious people who try to SELL their religion to others. And I've been clear about that. It's not that big a deal. I think when someone's belief is REAL they don't require validation.
Yanno - the type of validation you seek, Chippy, day in and day out here with your pseudo intellect, borrowed, exaggerated vocabulary and fragile ego? (not to mention your ability to Google answers so you can inflate your own experience here)

meanwhile - just fuck off.
Really you should grow up.
I'll post or not. I'll post pictures - or not.
It is no big deal.

just
Get over yourself.

You've really allowed a few member's atta-boys towards you here to go SO far to your head. You are making an absolute fool of yourself where I am concerned and you should just stop before you lose any/all credibility.
The PMs in my box every day confirms that. You have NO Idea how many members here R E A D through threads -yet say very little. There are many people here that won't tell you what they REALLY think of you because they know if they DO so they will become YOUR TARGET --- and we ALL know what that means.
Oh..............and the Chippy-trolling begins.Angry Eh? I am the perfect example of your trolling skills and condescending trash talk. Taaa Daaaa............. Chippy's pet gripe.Big Grin

Please............................................ just phone Mom and deal with your magic-free childhood. OR at least call Mom and tell her how famous you think you are on an atheist forum. It's her own fault if she couldn't conjure her way out of a wet paper bag, you fool. But Oh DO get busy blaming everybody BUT mommy.

Typical.
Fuck you are dull.

SHELVES of self-help books at Borders. Don't you HAVE book stores in Australia? You CAN order online yanno?

Really those Mommy issues.BlinkBlinkBlink damn

Go suck your thumb Chippy and jerk off to my picture again. We all know that's what you do.

Here's a hint: watch out for people who pretend to agree with you or befriend you........for WOW what they say......... Oh! what! they! say! My mailbox is full. LOL
eeeesh

Seek help, Chippy. Seek some fucking help.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post