RE: 3 questions for atheists
(02-02-2014 08:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  WitchSabrina,

...some of your posts are fantastic.

Fixt. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-02-2014, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 04:56 PM by DLJ.)
(02-02-2014 08:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ...
You've made almost 1,500 posts and I search in vain through them for something of substance.

Please point me to the rule that states that members have to generate substance. Thanks.

This is not the first member you have criticised for this.

People come here for their own reasons:

Sometimes for debate, sometimes just to let off steam in a place where there are not the same repercussions that might be the result of a workplace or home rant.
Some (most, according to surveys I've conducted previously) come for the feeling of community.

Personal insults, while against no specific rule, do discourage people from being open; from expressing their feelings of vulnerability.

Being a productive member of this community is not only about being right.

Angry

Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
02-02-2014, 10:50 PM
(02-02-2014 10:16 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Some of your posts are fantastic. Blink So?
Yes, I've said you're 'annoyingly right' at times. You are. *shrug* So?

You've undermined the credibility of your own narrative. The story that you are weaving is self-contradictory and self-serving.
02-02-2014, 10:52 PM
(02-02-2014 10:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Please point me to the rule that states that members have to generate substance. Thanks.

Please point me to the rule that states that I'm not allowed to use substance as a criterion of value.
02-02-2014, 11:02 PM
(02-02-2014 10:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 10:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Please point me to the rule that states that members have to generate substance. Thanks.

Please point me to the rule that states that I'm not allowed to use substance as a criterion of value.

Please point me to the rule that states that he's not allowed to criticize your approach based on the criterion you have chosen to evaluate people's posts.

We can play this game all day. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
02-02-2014, 11:07 PM
(02-02-2014 11:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  We can play this game all day. Big Grin

Where was this attitude when the ditsy blonde was the only one in the thread questioning his behavior? Angel

You guys really are troupers, though. I couldn't handle him anymore after only a few dozen posts. Keep fighting the good fight!

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
02-02-2014, 11:13 PM
(02-02-2014 11:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 10:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Please point me to the rule that states that I'm not allowed to use substance as a criterion of value.

Please point me to the rule that states that he's not allowed to criticize your approach based on the criterion you have chosen to evaluate people's posts.

We can play this game all day. Big Grin

Please point me to the rule that states that we can pl..

Never mind.

Boring game.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-02-2014, 11:13 PM
(02-02-2014 10:16 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Some of your posts are fantastic. Blink So?
Wow is that that important to you or what? LOL OoooKay LOLBlink
Seek help, Chippy. Seek some fucking help.

Rambling, incoherent emoting.

The premise of your criticism doesn't work because you contradicted that premise by praising me and my posting behaviour. I don't care what you think about anything--I don't even care for your praise. The point in quoting you back to yourself is to show you that you are contradicting yourself. If you are telling me that some of my posts are "fantastic" then it hardly makes sense for you to then criticize me for agreeing with you does it? But that is what you have done. This is yet another one of those cases where it turns out I am "right". You are correct "it's incredibly annoying how often..[I am]...right". Again it doesn't make sense to criticize me for agreeing with you.

It seems you are hoist by your own petard like Wile E. Coyote in pursuit of the Roadrunner.
02-02-2014, 11:16 PM
(02-02-2014 11:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Please point me to the rule that states that he's not allowed to criticize your approach based on the criterion you have chosen to evaluate people's posts.

I have no objection to DLJ or anyone criticizing my criterion of value.
02-02-2014, 11:18 PM
(02-02-2014 11:07 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 11:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  We can play this game all day. Big Grin

Where was this attitude when the ditsy blonde was the only one in the thread questioning his behavior? Angel

You guys really are troupers, though. I couldn't handle him anymore after only a few dozen posts. Keep fighting the good fight!

You are a retard. You are clueless. You have the reading comprehension skills of a 5-year old.