3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
02-02-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(02-02-2014 10:07 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  As usual, WitchSabrina managed to put my exact thoughts into picture form. Sleepy

(02-02-2014 03:25 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You're criticising him for not ignoring you, yet you still make this post.

Apparently making an observant statement about someone's behavior is "criticism?" Laughat Wow, projecting much? Ok, I quit. Responding to you and doing this immature back and forth isn't amusing to me any longer, and I'm going to block you as soon as I post this.

You might want to stop and ask yourself if you want to spend the rest of your life arguing with random people on the internet you're never even going to meet, or if you want to get off your ass and actually enjoy life. Seriously. This forum is supposed to be a place where people can come and discuss serious issues that affect the world, and your worthless troll ass has to derail every single thread with whiny bull shit. People like you and Chippy are so painfully transparent, and I'm no longer going to give you the attention you're craving.

Go fuck yourself. Thumbsup

Wow, project "projecting much" much?

Given all you've said in this thread is trite and juvenile i don't think anyone is missing out on much.

Thank you, come again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 11:33 PM
(02-02-2014 11:16 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 11:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Please point me to the rule that states that he's not allowed to criticize your approach based on the criterion you have chosen to evaluate people's posts.

I have no objection to DLJ or anyone criticizing my criterion of value.

I was not a criticism it was an observation (OK, maybe, a critique).

What distresses me is that personal insults (irrespective of their validity) drive away people who are here seeking sanctuary.

Sure, pub brawls can be entertaining for some. More so if the opponents are evenly matched.

It's just that after a while, the pub gets the reputation for being a brawl-pub and those who just want a quiet night out will avoid the place.

"No darling, not there! There's that nutter who keeps picking fights with everyone."

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
02-02-2014, 11:34 PM
(02-02-2014 11:25 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Wow, project "projecting much" much?

Given all you've said in this thread is trite and juvenile i don't think anyone is missing out on much.

Thank you, come again.

I'm not joking, her functional brain mass is literally being replaced with water. She has hydrocephaly. So while her head slowly turns into a coconut there will be many more such aberrant and idiotic posts. I bet now you are thinking, "what the fuck is this forum?!". Have a little chuckle to yourself.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2014, 11:59 PM
(02-02-2014 11:33 PM)DLJ Wrote:  What distresses me is that personal insults (irrespective of their validity) drive away people who are here seeking sanctuary.

Sure, pub brawls can be entertaining for some. More so if the opponents are evenly matched.

It's just that after a while, the pub gets the reputation for being a brawl-pub and those who just want a quiet night out will avoid the place.

So. Much. This.

Some of the people here have absolutely no desire to have an intelligent conversation or debate, they just want to throw around insults like a chimpanzee throws shit. Then they have the audacity to claim that they are the *only* ones who contribute anything of value. New people are going to assume that if *that* is what we consider "intelligent conversation." they better get the fuck out of dodge.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
03-02-2014, 12:49 AM
You guys accept tourette's, so you can hardly get mad when flies hang around shit.
03-02-2014, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 12:56 AM by Peebothuhul.)
Um...should I re-post your initial questions, Master Brownshirt? Or are there any variations on the theme of answers that you don't think have been covered yet?

Also, "♫ You can't take the sky from me... ♪ " Smile

Very much cheers to all.
03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
(02-02-2014 11:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 11:25 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Wow, project "projecting much" much?

Thank you, come again.

I'm not joking, her functional brain mass is literally being replaced with water. She has hydrocephaly. So while her head slowly turns into a coconut there will be many more such aberrant and idiotic posts. I bet now you are thinking, "what the fuck is this forum?!". Have a little chuckle to yourself.

This forum is better than most atheist forums. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not.
[+] 1 user Likes Brownshirt's post
03-02-2014, 01:01 AM
(03-02-2014 12:53 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um...should I re-post your initial questions, Master Brownshirt? Or are there any variations on the theme of answers that you don't think have been covered yet?

Also, "♫ You can't take the sky from me... ♪ " Smile

Very much cheers to all.

There were questions?
03-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Brownshirt Wrote:There were questions?

Blink Dafaq?

Brownshirt Wrote:3 questions for atheists
1. Why do you have an active lack of belief? The position comes across as one who wants to be recognized as one who negates any form of god but not have to prove anything.

2. What is the purpose of atheism?

3. Why believe evidence is (or will be) available to confirm or negate a god?

Unsure

Very much cheers to all.
03-02-2014, 01:29 AM
(03-02-2014 01:17 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
Brownshirt Wrote:There were questions?

Blink Dafaq?

Brownshirt Wrote:3 questions for atheists
1. Why do you have an active lack of belief? The position comes across as one who wants to be recognized as one who negates any form of god but not have to prove anything.

2. What is the purpose of atheism?

3. Why believe evidence is (or will be) available to confirm or negate a god?

Unsure

Very much cheers to all.

Yes it was joke in reference to my trolling.

Anyway, these questions were addressed by many, from my perspective only a few sufficiently answered these.