Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
03-02-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(03-02-2014 01:17 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
Brownshirt Wrote:There were questions?

Blink Dafaq?

Brownshirt Wrote:3 questions for atheists
1. Why do you have an active lack of belief? The position comes across as one who wants to be recognized as one who negates any form of god but not have to prove anything.

2. What is the purpose of atheism?

3. Why believe evidence is (or will be) available to confirm or negate a god?

Unsure

Very much cheers to all.

Yes it was joke in reference to my trolling.

Anyway, these questions were addressed by many, from my perspective only a few sufficiently answered these.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Brownshirt Wrote:Anyway, these questions were addressed by many, from my perspective only a few sufficiently answered these.

Okay then, so might there be a compilation of said acceptable replies to see where we're at, at this point in time?

Very much cheers to all.
03-02-2014, 01:41 AM
Party is over, the only consistent one has been tourettes. Why start unless you have a mental impairment and have no option, but to go on this way.

[Image: drunk-passed-out-people-part3-1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Brownshirt's post
03-02-2014, 02:21 AM
(03-02-2014 01:00 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  This forum is better than most atheist forums. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not.

The bar is set pretty low so it's not a great achievement.

We have a good collection of bona fide retards here that don't know that they post retard, e.g. coconut head and Tourette's Chimp, and they eventually coalesce--via the mutual attraction of retards--to form a retard-mass. When a retard-mass forms--as it has here--then the results can be unpredictable. Even if you understand the individual retards it does not mean that you understand the retard-mass.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2014, 02:54 AM
I was considering the party to be over but as Chippy is still there draining the empties, I'll add this...

(03-02-2014 12:49 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You guys accept tourette's, so you can hardly get mad when flies hang around shit.

I ain't mad bro.

I have only two people on ignore because they litter the threads with banalities.

I check their input sometimes as they occasionally post something worth reading.

Chippy's thoughtful and thought-provoking contributions outweigh his shit-flinging so he is not one of the two.

This forum, with all its faults, has some good shit and there are people here (not just avatars) who contribute by offering support and empathy... openly and via PM.

Some of those people are now getting insulted for not being women of substance.

I'm saying that 'substance' is a matter of opinion.

So who's mad?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2014, 06:52 AM
(02-02-2014 11:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 11:25 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Wow, project "projecting much" much?

Given all you've said in this thread is trite and juvenile i don't think anyone is missing out on much.

Thank you, come again.

I'm not joking, her functional brain mass is literally being replaced with water. She has hydrocephaly. So while her head slowly turns into a coconut there will be many more such aberrant and idiotic posts. I bet now you are thinking, "what the fuck is this forum?!". Have a little chuckle to yourself.

Maybe back off Brownshirt just a tad. Blink Just because he's agreed with you a touch here or there doesn't mean he wants to date you, Chippy.

Unless, of course, you *do*, Brownshirt, then that's something else all altogether.

Blink

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-02-2014, 06:59 AM
(02-02-2014 10:50 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 10:16 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Some of your posts are fantastic. Blink So?
Yes, I've said you're 'annoyingly right' at times. You are. *shrug* So?

You've undermined the credibility of your own narrative. The story that you are weaving is self-contradictory and self-serving.

No. It's not.

Yes some of your posts here (at this forum) are fantastic.
I've said so in the past.

so?

Yes I've said you're annoyingly right AT TIMES.
Is that really That hard for you to follow my meaning? Wow do you Just Not Get What I Am Saying?

sure you do.................you're just a dick

I am neither self-contradictory NOR am I being self-serving. What I am is truthful. While you, on the other hand, are completely full of himself, arrogant, hateful, rude and a blemish on this otherwise Great forum.

Anyone can Google, Chippy.
Anyone.

fuck off
go pat yourself on the back a few more times

ass

03-02-2014, 07:04 AM
(02-02-2014 11:33 PM)DLJ Wrote:  What distresses me is that personal insults (irrespective of their validity) drive away people who are here seeking sanctuary.

And yet sanctification leads to an atheism+. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-02-2014, 07:53 AM
(03-02-2014 06:59 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I am neither self-contradictory NOR am I being self-serving.

You are entirely self-contradictory and self-serving. You have zero personal integrity.

Quote:What I am is truthful.

You are anything but. You introduced yourself to this forum on the basis of a lie which you eventually begrudgingly admitted.

You are dried-out middle age woman that behaves like a petulant teenager. Well done.
03-02-2014, 08:14 AM
(03-02-2014 07:53 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 06:59 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I am neither self-contradictory NOR am I being self-serving.

You are entirely self-contradictory and self-serving. You have zero personal integrity.

Quote:What I am is truthful.

You are anything but. You introduced yourself to this forum on the basis of a lie which you eventually begrudgingly admitted.

You are dried-out middle age woman that behaves like a petulant teenager. Well done.

Fuck off - you mommie-hating, loathsome, repellent creep. You're just toxic, noisy and dull. Go google something so you can pretend to be All-That later somewhere.

Drinking Beverage