3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
02-01-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
I'll be honest, I stopped reading this thread after I called Brownshirt a troll, but I read the last few pages just now.

I have this interesting movie sequence in my head where years down the line Brownshirt learns (or accepts, or becomes able to understand) the actual definitions of the words atheism and agnosticism. Then he/she thinks back on this disgustingly pointless thread and thinks, "boy oh boy, was I sure an ignorant prick." Thumbsup

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
02-01-2014, 03:28 AM
(02-01-2014 02:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 02:24 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Yeah sales of CDs directly correlates with quality.Thumbsup

Quality is subjective... and I happen to think hers is pretty good. Decent poetry and good musicality. Sales of CDs show that a good number of people agree with me. Sure she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she's a good musician. Not that I give a shit that you should agree, or want to have a pointless argument, but *your* attempts to insult her, oh great keyboard warrior, are pretty lame Thumbsup

I just find it funny that you quote her, her lyrics and songs are terrible. Sure she gets good musicians to back her, that's probably via record company.

No one who I respect think she's even average. Don't get annoyed, you just have bad taste in music.
02-01-2014, 03:29 AM
(02-01-2014 03:19 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I'll be honest, I stopped reading this thread after I called Brownshirt a troll, but I read the last few pages just now.

I have this interesting movie sequence in my head where years down the line Brownshirt learns (or accepts, or becomes able to understand) the actual definitions of the words atheism and agnosticism. Then he/she thinks back on this disgustingly pointless thread and thinks, "boy oh boy, was I sure an ignorant prick." Thumbsup

I usually respond to the op and then go back and read the thread, but it didn't seem worth it here lol. I imagine in your movie Brownshirt will feel the same feelings I have when I think back on all the ridiculous and pointless arguments I had in middle school.
02-01-2014, 03:30 AM
(02-01-2014 03:19 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I'll be honest, I stopped reading this thread after I called Brownshirt a troll, but I read the last few pages just now.

Yeah nah I would need to misunderstand to understand. Perhaps you'll finally wake up and see the hypocrisy of your position.
02-01-2014, 03:32 AM
(02-01-2014 02:40 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  By claiming that its impossible to know theres a god, you've narrowed the possible gods to ones that can't interact with our universe.

Why is that exactly? Tell me what you've assumed?
02-01-2014, 03:33 AM
(02-01-2014 03:28 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  No one who I respect think she's even average. Don't get annoyed, you just have bad taste in music.
Yeah, well, about that... why don't you shove it up your ass sideways? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
02-01-2014, 03:34 AM
(02-01-2014 03:28 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 02:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Quality is subjective... and I happen to think hers is pretty good. Decent poetry and good musicality. Sales of CDs show that a good number of people agree with me. Sure she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she's a good musician. Not that I give a shit that you should agree, or want to have a pointless argument, but *your* attempts to insult her, oh great keyboard warrior, are pretty lame Thumbsup

I just find it funny that you quote her, her lyrics and songs are terrible. Sure she gets good musicians to back her, that's probably via record company.

No one who I respect think she's even average. Don't get annoyed, you just have bad taste in music.

Weird I thought everyone liked Ironic...
You couldn't prove any of us to be evil atheists trying to convert you, so you resort to insulting someone's taste in music? Lol.
02-01-2014, 03:39 AM
(02-01-2014 03:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 03:28 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I just find it funny that you quote her, her lyrics and songs are terrible. Sure she gets good musicians to back her, that's probably via record company.

Weird I thought everyone liked Ironic...
You couldn't prove any of us to be evil atheists trying to convert you, so you resort to insulting someone's taste in music? Lol.

No one here is capable of much I would suspect. Yeah everyone likes Ironic. Thumbsup

The music was a side note, obviously whoever it is is very close to Alanis and I must have hurt his soul when I said it. Quoting Alanis would be like quoting Katy Perry, so it's worth a comment.

And about that convert statement, have you read this thread? I will guess not. It's better just to make blind comments.
02-01-2014, 03:41 AM
(02-01-2014 03:28 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Don't get annoyed, you just have bad taste in music.

Laughat

Whatevs dude. I don't need your approval... however the fact that you *need* to tell me this shit says that you're a dumbfuck. Which I already kinda knew from your other stuff, but thanks for confirming it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-01-2014, 03:43 AM
(02-01-2014 03:39 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 03:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Weird I thought everyone liked Ironic...

No one here is capable of much I would suspect. Yeah everyone likes Ironic. Thumbsup

The music was a side note, obviously whoever it is is very close to Alanis and I must have hurt his soul when I said it. Quoting Alanis would be like quoting Katy Perry, so it's worth a comment.

And about that convert statement, have you read this thread? I will guess not. It's better just to make blind comments.
I tried, but I just found your whining so boring