3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
03-01-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(03-01-2014 09:21 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Brownshirt. What the fuck do you want from the time here other than to masturbate over a dictionary in the mirror whith one hand saying 'yeah brown shirt, you da man' whilst typing your own definitions of words with the other.

Surely even a docile egocentric prick like you can see nobody here gives a fuck what you think especially seeing as you blatantly dodge the fact that your mundane points have been addressed again and again. Seriously, what do you want?

Just letting you know that your position is bullshit.

If you don't want to believe in a god, dont'. But get the fuck off agnosticism and the lack of belief bullshit.

Here's a monster riff for you and the Alanis fan. Hope it doesn't lose you, it gets deep.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 09:36 PM
I personally don't give a shit about the differences. I don't have a belief in any deities and I won't believe unless I see solid evidence. Whatever you want to call that is fucking fine with me.
I don't even use swear words irl. You are like an evangelist agnostic and if you showed up at my house I would just shut the door in your face.
03-01-2014, 09:43 PM
(03-01-2014 09:02 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 07:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  There is nothing vague about it. It is clear and simple.Drinking Beverage

Sure, if it were simple and clear then others such as agnostics and theists and even some atheists wouldn't criticise the stance it claims to hold.

Atheism doesn't claim to hold a stance. Didn't you know?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-01-2014, 09:44 PM
(03-01-2014 09:28 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:21 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Brownshirt. What the fuck do you want from the time here other than to masturbate over a dictionary in the mirror whith one hand saying 'yeah brown shirt, you da man' whilst typing your own definitions of words with the other.

Surely even a docile egocentric prick like you can see nobody here gives a fuck what you think especially seeing as you blatantly dodge the fact that your mundane points have been addressed again and again. Seriously, what do you want?

Just letting you know that your position is bullshit.

If you don't want to believe in a god, dont'. But get the fuck off agnosticism and the lack of belief bullshit.

Here's a monster riff for you and the Alanis fan. Hope it doesn't lose you, it gets deep.

Those beats! That tune! It's as eloquent and as deep as your arguments mate! You really are a prize fucking wanker mate! Hahaha! ... You showed me! Hahahahaha ... I won't mess with you any more. What a fucking tool you are!

I KNOW! Next you should do some witty memes! That'll REALLY put me in my place!

I'll make you a deal, if you can make me laugh with you instead of at you, I'll pay for and send you a dictionary. I'll even take time out of my day to highlight the words atheist and agnostic so you can find them! Big Grin

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
03-01-2014, 09:48 PM
(03-01-2014 09:10 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 08:19 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  "I don't believe in fucking fairy tales" might seem rather vague, too. But that completely sums up my atheism in five words.

Wel.....maybe a little more than five....Big Grin

Fantastic why should anyone give a shit that you assume it's a fairy tale?

I don't "assume" anything is a fairy tale. If it is a fairy tale -- for instance the xtard buyBull -- then it's a fairy tale an dI am making an observation and not an assumption.

And X-tards seem to care very much when I tell them it's a fairy tale. They get their panties all in a bunch, sort of like you are doing.

Quote:Provide a validated alternative to account for existence and you're not full of shit.

I am under no obligation to do anything of the kind. And as for me being alleged to be full of shit -- well, all anyone need do is consider the source. HoboLaughat

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-01-2014, 09:52 PM
(03-01-2014 09:44 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:28 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Just letting you know that your position is bullshit.

Those beats! That tune! It's as eloquent and as deep as your arguments mate! You really are a prize fucking wanker mate! Hahaha! ... You showed me! Hahahahaha ... I won't mess with you any more. What a fucking tool you are!

I'll make you a deal, if you can make me laugh with you instead of at you, I'll pay for and send you a dictionary. I'll even take time out of my day to highlight the words atheist and agnostic so you can find them! Big Grin
Well that was disappointing. Keep listening to addc.
03-01-2014, 09:54 PM
(03-01-2014 09:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I personally don't give a shit about the differences. I don't have a belief in any deities and I won't believe unless I see solid evidence. Whatever you want to call that is fucking fine with me.
I don't even use swear words irl. You are like an evangelist agnostic and if you showed up at my house I would just shut the door in your face.

Oh.
03-01-2014, 09:54 PM
(03-01-2014 09:18 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 08:27 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Um your question assumes that such a thing exists. However, according to the fairy tales, the Xtard deity is claimed to have shown itself to SEVERAL humans in the course of the story. And the character in the story seems quite desperate to make itself known to the humans it terrorizes and massacres.

Yes that was the purpose of the question. Do you think it's better to only assume it doesn't, oh yeah..don't worry.

You would have to first demonstrate that such a thing actually exists. There really is no point in discussing such a thing as if it were to exist, without having first shown that it exists.

Unless, of course, it is understood by all concerned that you are discussion a fiction, such as a Harry Potter book.

Quote:
Quote:You're so typical of atheists, look at you attempting to shift any form of burden onto me.[/quot]e

I love how theists and theist shills try to shift their burden of proof, and at the same time try to convince anyone who may be watching and doesn't have a first clue of logic or debate that we are the ones who bear the burden of proof.

Yes anyone that says it's a fairy tale doesn't have to justify anything, it's true as they've said so.

Even the Village Idiot can see that The Emperor Has No Clothes. You can't because 1) you won't and 2) because you can't see anything at all with your head up your ass.

Quote:Atheists are lucky they create their own bible as they go.

Your statement doesn't even make any sense. All you are doing is demonstrating your irrational anger. No surprise here.

Drinking Beverage

(03-01-2014 09:21 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:16 PM)SpaceMonkey Wrote:  I think Brownshirt needs a cup of tea and a hug (obviously from someone who cares). He's so angwy!

Yes keep projecting if it makes you feel better. Are you a cat person too. Oh look at your cat pulling that face, it's so funny. Undecided

[Image: 44548899.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-01-2014, 10:03 PM
(03-01-2014 09:52 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:44 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Those beats! That tune! It's as eloquent and as deep as your arguments mate! You really are a prize fucking wanker mate! Hahaha! ... You showed me! Hahahahaha ... I won't mess with you any more. What a fucking tool you are!

Well that was disappointing. Keep listening to addc.

Now you sound like your mom Tongue

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
03-01-2014, 10:06 PM
(03-01-2014 10:03 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:52 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Well that was disappointing. Keep listening to addc.

Now you sound like your mom Tongue

What is addc?