3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
03-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(03-01-2014 10:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 10:03 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Now you sound like your mom Tongue

What is addc?

It's clearly the shit band he posted for me. They must not have yet defiled the uk yet as I've never heard of them. As my handle is monster riffs, he has obviously surmised I am into guitar/metal/rock music and assumed his 'excellent' attempt at winding me up would piss me off Smile ... little does he know, me and his mom listen to take that and boys II men whilst smoking cigs and cuddling at 2am! She despairs of him you know! She's ALWAYS telling me she wished she'd bought him a dictionary on his 15th birthday instead of that fucking shirt ... haha Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
03-01-2014, 10:19 PM
(03-01-2014 10:13 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 10:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What is addc?

It's clearly the shit band he posted for me. They must not have yet defiled the uk yet as I've never heard of them. As my handle is monster riffs, he has obviously surmised I am into guitar/metal/rock music and assumed his 'excellent' attempt at winding me up would piss me off Smile ... little does he know, me and his mom listen to take that and boys II men whilst smoking cigs and cuddling at 2am! She despairs of him you know! She's ALWAYS telling me she wished she'd bought him a dictionary on his 15th birthday instead of that fucking shirt ... haha Smile

O.O lol!
I didn't bother looking at the video. Was it worth it?
I guess addc isn't in the USA either, or at least I've never heard of it.
03-01-2014, 10:23 PM
(03-01-2014 10:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 10:13 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  It's clearly the shit band he posted for me. They must not have yet defiled the uk yet as I've never heard of them. As my handle is monster riffs, he has obviously surmised I am into guitar/metal/rock music and assumed his 'excellent' attempt at winding me up would piss me off Smile ... little does he know, me and his mom listen to take that and boys II men whilst smoking cigs and cuddling at 2am! She despairs of him you know! She's ALWAYS telling me she wished she'd bought him a dictionary on his 15th birthday instead of that fucking shirt ... haha Smile

O.O lol!

It was class! I like the cheeky one but his mam (brownblouse) likes the mysterious one! Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
03-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Umm...lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-01-2014, 11:21 PM
(03-01-2014 09:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't even use swear words irl.
me neither Heart. Or in fake life Wink

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
03-01-2014, 11:32 PM
(03-01-2014 10:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 10:13 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  It's clearly the shit band he posted for me. They must not have yet defiled the uk yet as I've never heard of them. As my handle is monster riffs, he has obviously surmised I am into guitar/metal/rock music and assumed his 'excellent' attempt at winding me up would piss me off Smile ... little does he know, me and his mom listen to take that and boys II men whilst smoking cigs and cuddling at 2am! She despairs of him you know! She's ALWAYS telling me she wished she'd bought him a dictionary on his 15th birthday instead of that fucking shirt ... haha Smile

O.O lol!

is "addc" some sort of FAIL version of/take-off on the "AC/DC" moniker...?Huh

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-01-2014, 12:36 AM
(03-01-2014 11:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 10:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  O.O lol!

is "addc" some sort of FAIL version of/take-off on the "AC/DC" moniker...?Huh
Hmm maybe
04-01-2014, 12:39 AM
(03-01-2014 11:21 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't even use swear words irl.
me neither Heart. Or in fake life Wink

It somehow seems less wrong in typing than actually saying it to me lol. I think because in person I can use body language, facial expressions, and voice tone to show my disapproval.
04-01-2014, 01:06 AM
What peculiar privilege has this little agitation which we call thought, that we must thus make it the model of the whole universe?
04-01-2014, 02:36 AM
(04-01-2014 01:06 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  What peculiar privilege has this little agitation which we call thought, that we must thus make it the model of the whole universe?

It has the particularly peculiar advantage of recognizing wave function collapse and what that kinda sorta might maybe mean wrt a model of the whole universe. Tongue

#sigh