3 years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: 3 years
Concatulations with your 3rd anniversary!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 12:10 PM
ClapBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroClap

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Did not realize you were still here Tongue Laugh out load, just kidding man congratz!!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-10-2015, 03:50 PM
(28-10-2015 08:49 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yeah, that happened somehow. I've stuck around for three whole years as of today even though all of you are a bunch of bastard scoundrels with not a shred of dignity or refinement, although maybe that's why I managed to fit in so well. Consider

Anyway, hooray, cheers-cheers, yippity-do, "omg best forum ever!", yadda-yadda, and so forth.

[Image: ERIOpIQ.gif?zoom=2] [Image: fmUxoSe.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-10-2015, 05:00 PM
I'm beginning a tradition of sacrificing a feline for every one of your forum anniversaries beginning now. See ya' 'round next year.

29-10-2015, 05:04 PM
(29-10-2015 05:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm beginning a tradition of sacrificing a feline for every one of your forum anniversaries beginning now. See ya' 'round next year.

Well they have 9 lives so you would either have to do it 9 times in a row one year or just use one cat for 9 years.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post