30% of Americans believe we should bomb Agrabah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: 30% of Americans believe we should bomb Agrabah
(19-12-2015 09:07 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 08:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It was 30% of Republicans, not Americans OP has it wrong.

That's because hippy liberals are less likely to have watched Disney movies and even less likely to have heard of Agrabah. Casualty of growing up on communes without televisions. Yes

I'd bomb the shit out of it, too. Jafar has been a plague upon this earth! Let's kill all the genies and turn their landscape to nothing but sand!!! The smoke will turn the sky to grey and all they shall experience is Arabian Nights from thence forth!

Disclaimer: I've been drinking.

Less drinking, more thinking. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Nihilism seems like a better worldview every day. Suicide seems like a better choice every day.
Find all posts by this user
19-12-2015, 11:27 PM
(19-12-2015 09:07 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 08:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It was 30% of Republicans, not Americans OP has it wrong.

That's because hippy liberals are less likely to have watched Disney movies and even less likely to have heard of Agrabah. Casualty of growing up on communes without televisions. Yes

I'd bomb the shit out of it, too. Jafar has been a plague upon this earth! Let's kill all the genies and turn their landscape to nothing but GLASS!!! The smoke will turn the sky to grey and all they shall experience is Arabian Nights from thence forth!

Disclaimer: I've been drinking.

Fixt, bolding and italics are mine. IBD, too, so a little silliness from me on this. "Knuckles Nuclear" would be an unacceptable solution. A more reasonable approach would have been for the West to have kept their dicks out of the ME, starting about 1071, being diplomatic instead of stupid. Fucking "H" RE, anyway.

http://www.lordsandladies.org/timeline-f...rusade.htm
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-12-2015, 12:00 AM
I, for one, am against bombing Agrabah. What we need is boots on the ground.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-12-2015, 12:01 AM
(20-12-2015 12:00 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I, for one, am against bombing Agrabah. What we need is boots on the ground.

Won't work with their flying carpets, needs drones.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-12-2015, 12:12 AM
(20-12-2015 12:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-12-2015 12:00 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I, for one, am against bombing Agrabah. What we need is boots on the ground.

Won't work with their flying carpets, needs drones.

Once we get the C-RAM set up the carpets won't bother us.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-12-2015, 03:55 AM
(20-12-2015 12:12 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-12-2015 12:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Won't work with their flying carpets, needs drones.

Once we get the C-RAM set up the carpets won't bother us.

Nah man, what we need is a fleet of flying goats to take care of the flying carpets. Those things will chew right through their forces.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
20-12-2015, 11:54 AM
(19-12-2015 08:21 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I call bullshit. This implies 30% of Americans have not only heard of Agrabah, but know where it is... Weeping

Actually, it implies something much more upsetting. That 30% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats don't give a fuck where it is or if it's real, but are willing to bomb the hell out of it because it has an Arabic sounding name. They don't care if this place is real or fake, filled with al queda sympathizers or people who love America. They make no distinction or care about facts. It's an arabic sounding name probably filled with arabic speaking people. So, fuck them.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
20-12-2015, 12:05 PM
(19-12-2015 08:21 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I call bullshit. This implies 30% of Americans have not only heard of Agrabah, but know where it is... Weeping

God created war so that Americans would learn geography. ~ Mark Twain, Innocents Abroad

http://www.amazon.com/Mark-Twain-Innocen...1785430041

If that ain’t the cat’s meow I don’t know what is. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-12-2015, 12:10 PM
(20-12-2015 12:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

God created war so that Americans would learn geography. ~ Mark Twain, Innocents Abroad

http://www.amazon.com/Mark-Twain-Innocen...1785430041

If that ain’t the cat’s meow I don’t know what is. Laugh out load

Samuel was a funny guy.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube