30% of Americans believe we should bomb Agrabah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: 30% of Americans believe we should bomb Agrabah
I'm curious as to which side we're going to supply illegal arms and aid to, the red genie or the blue genie?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-12-2015, 01:17 PM
(20-12-2015 12:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm curious as to which side we're going to supply illegal arms and aid to, the red genie or the blue genie?

We would first supply the red genie saying that they are the moderate rebels in the region until we realize that they are actually radicals then switch sides to supplying the blue genie while at the same time trying to find moderates to overthrow both genies.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
20-12-2015, 02:06 PM
(20-12-2015 12:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm curious as to which side we're going to supply illegal arms and aid to, the red genie or the blue genie?

Didn't the blue genie create the red one?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
20-12-2015, 02:10 PM
To be fair, if someone tried to give me a questionnaire with questions that were clearly bullshit, I don't think I'd be able to answer honestly. I'd be like yeah, sure. Bomb the shit out of them. Just don't hurt the princess, she's hot. I don't suppose their methods were scientific enough to account for the sarcasm factor Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-12-2015, 02:14 PM
(20-12-2015 02:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  To be fair, if someone tried to give me a questionnaire with questions that were clearly bullshit, I don't think I'd be able to answer honestly. I'd be like yeah, sure. Bomb the shit out of them. Just don't hurt the princess, she's hot. I don't suppose their methods were scientific enough to account for the sarcasm factor Tongue

Generally speaking, 'Yes - In the Superlative' isn't an options. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]