33 Days of Music

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2014, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 08:11 PM by Miss Suzanne.)
33 Days of Music
So I had mentioned doing this in a different thread. I thought would be a fun way of sharing what kind of music we have going on in our little worlds or use it as a way to get more posts if you're a posting whore. It's a list of songs that per day you post whatever song it says for that day. Like if it's day 20 you'd post a song which has been stuck in your mind to the point where you get tired of it. No pressure to do this literally every day for 33 days, it's just for fun!

Unless you want to sign the blood contract to keep you posting this thing every single day. In that case, if you even go a millisecond over a day, I will come to your house, carry you off to a windowless shed by your hair (or bald head) where I will break your legs and leave you there alone to heal in the dark with only the lyrics of what song you should have posted that day to keep you company. Then once your legs heal, I'll drag you out and you can marvel at that bright, warm thing up in the sky that at one time you knew what it was but had since forgotten its blessed name and decide whether or not you'd like to atone for your missing a day of this list or if you'd like a little more time in that shed.
[Image: tumblr_mhxanwlnXR1qmxhobo1_500.gif]
("Damn, Suzanne, I didn't know you were that batshit crazy! You seem so nice!" "nehehehe, it's working.") (you don't know how long I've been waiting for a reason to use that gif)

But yes, for everyone else it's a casual fun/boredom thing! Go at your own pace! Feel free to ramble about why you picked the song like I probably will or just post it! Right below is the list! Do it, don't do it, mock it by printing it off and throwing popcorn at it before burning it, whatever makes you happy in life! Woo!!

1. Your favorite song (of all time or at the moment or both why the hell not)
  2. Song which makes you happy
  3. Song which makes you sad
  4. Song which reminds you of a person
  5. Song which reminds you of a place
  6. Song which reminds you of an event
  7. Song to dance to
  8. Song to fall asleep to
  9. Song from your favorite artist
  10. Song which you remember from a film, a TV series or a video game
  11. Song which no one would expect you to like
  12. Song which describes you
  13. Song from your favorite album
  14. Song which you listen to when angry
  15. Song which you listen to when happy
  16. Song which you listen to when sad
  17. Song which you would like to have in your wedding
  18. Song which you would like to have in your funeral
  19. Song which makes you laugh
  20. Song which has been stuck in your mind to the point where you get tired of it
  21. Song with lyrics which you know by heart
  22. Your favorite song one year ago
  23. Song from an artist you hate
  24. “Guilty pleasure” song
  25. Song which you used to love but can no longer stand
  26. Song which you often hear in the radio
  27. Song which you would like to hear in the radio
  28. Song which reminds you of your crush
  29. Song which has been your ringtone
  30. Song which you can play with an instrument
  31. Song which you wish you could play with an instrument
  32. Song which makes you feel guilty
  33. Song from your childhood

found here

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
21-04-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: 33 Days of Music
Here, let me post my day one first.

Day 1: You're favorite song

I don't think anyone should be surprised if they've seen some of my post on the Personal Issue/Support board.

Float by Flogging Molly

From this song, I feel a simple truth. Keep going. Things come and go in your life but you gotta keep doing whatever keeps you sane. That thing that keeps you afloat in the sea of life. I know some days it keeps me from falling overboard or drowning.

21-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Holy crap Suzanne, I love you so much Laugh out load that gif is an amazing fit!!

You start day one with your favorite song of all time Gasp my brain.... Won't compute... Hobo I don't think I could ever pick just ONE! Weeping music, I love you so much!!

I may pop in for other days though Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-04-2014, 09:59 PM
(21-04-2014 08:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Holy crap Suzanne, I love you so much Laugh out load that gif is an amazing fit!!

You start day one with your favorite song of all time Gasp my brain.... Won't compute... Hobo I don't think I could ever pick just ONE! Weeping music, I love you so much!!

I may pop in for other days though Heart

Haha thank you I do my best Yes

That's what I thought too! I was like, "Damn! Way to just cut to the chase list maker! Ah well, might as well just get the damn hard one out of the way and be done with it!!" And even after I picked that one I realized I could have picked a few others and was sad. Ack. Why is music good?!

Sounds good to me kid! Thumbsup

21-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Please. I got 333 days' worth right here.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-04-2014, 10:38 PM
(21-04-2014 10:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Please. I got 333 days' worth right here.

You over-achiever Tongue

That is pretty fine music you got goin' on there in that thread though. MMmm, yeah, good stuff Yes

21-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Day 1

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 4 users Like Crulax's post
21-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Day 1 (it's 10pm in Cali so I made it):

My favorite song at the moment is "Sleight of Hand" by Parkway Drive.

Don't worry, the link is to lyrics.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
22-04-2014, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 12:59 AM by Banjo.)
I do not have a favourite song as such. I love so much music that the idea of choosing a favourite is impossible.

However, there was a piece of music that both rattled my cage and inspired me as I set out upon my career.

The drum part plays 17/16 with the hands over a 4/4 bass drum. The bass line is in 4/4 and the guitars play alternating lines of 5/8.

A challenging piece. I was chuffed when I nailed it back in the day.

I still think it holds up well today. And seems to have helped inspire Tool's entire career.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Day 2

A song which makes you happy

"Bonkumiru"

It's just so fuckin' otaku and so fuckin' Scout that I can't help but to laugh out loud every time I hear this song! Like there's better songs out there that keep me happy but this one cracks me up every fuckin' time.