33 Days of Music

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: 33 Days of Music
Love ya Anj.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
27-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Day 7

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
27-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Day 5

A TF2 server that I usually jump on (well they got a few servers) always plays this when I connect.

Mmm, just look at that lovely vinyl! And those lighting effects! Simply divine!

[Image: notagain.gif]
28-04-2014, 06:52 PM
What day is today? I'm too lazy to figure it out Blush

Edit: never mind, I guess it wasn't actually that hard once I actually tried Shy

Day 8 - song to fall asleep to

I used to sleep to The album Jagged Little Pill on repeat. I can't sleep with music anymore though. Keeps my brain from shutting off.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-04-2014, 07:01 PM
(28-04-2014 06:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  What day is today? I'm too lazy to figure it out Blush

Edit: never mind, I guess it wasn't actually that hard once I actually tried Shy

I used to sleep to The album Jagged Little Pill on repeat. I can't sleep with music anymore though. Keeps my brain from shutting off.

Ya, going to skip today!

28-04-2014, 07:07 PM
(28-04-2014 07:01 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 06:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  What day is today? I'm too lazy to figure it out Blush

Ya, going to skip today!

Cheater Tongue

Though I'm tempted to skip that day too. I really can't stand noise while I'm trying to fall asleep. My mind focuses on the noise too much for me to be able to relax enough to sleep. Even with slow, sleepy music I have to wait til the song's over before I can pass out.

28-04-2014, 07:09 PM
I used to listen to ambient music to go to sleep but stopped that several years ago. Music with lyrics would keep me awake.

So, yeah, it's a pass for me too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Day 5

Many moons ago I was 12. At 12 years old when you're a Mormon, you meet with other Mormons around your age at various activities (ages 12-17ish. No wait, was I 14? God I'm getting too old to remember shit). Most commonly, these events are dances, much like the ones at school but more fun because Mormons are fun crazy people and probably cleaner and less worry if someone's going to steal your purse if you leave it in the coat area.

At my first dance, I was the only one I really knew because everyone else I knew was slightly younger than me or slightly older enough for me to not really want to hang with them. I did anyways because there was so many kids there and I was very painfully shy. Every other song was a slow dance. My friends would find people to dance with and I'd wind up sitting on the side alone.

One slow dance, a guy I knew from my church said he was going to dance with me. As he told me this we were interrupted, or something like that, so he promised me he'd dance with me for the next song. So I waited and after that song he found me. The chicken dance was playing. He held out his hand and said, "I promised you the next song! I will not break my promise!" Excited to dance with a guy, I took his hand. So he held me close and we waltzy skipped back and forth from one side of the dance floor to the other side until the song finished. That was my first dance with a guy and I think it's really the only one I remember. It was incredibly fun!

29-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Day 9

[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
29-04-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 07:42 PM by Anjele.)

Feel free to skip the first minute if you want.

And the song where I got my sig...Chameleon Boy

Sorry, I can't pick just one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat