Day 11

To be honest I can't think of anything for today.Facepalm

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: 33 Days of Music
Sorry to butt in here, but kudos to Crulax for the Hey Jude video... I had to finally crank up my system again and let that shit blast. Smile

I might add, my system is 5000watt w/ 4 studio monitors..... got The Sweet playin now. Big Grin

I feel a drunk commin on. Angel

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
01-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Day 11 - a song you might not expect me to like. Honestly, I don't know what everyone would expect me to like, and my taste in music is pretty all over the place. In high school I looked French, and rap music, found this song that I've liked ever since Blush not the best song, and I don't seek this one out, but I'm still happy when it pops up while listening on shuffle.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
01-05-2014, 07:04 PM
(01-05-2014 12:41 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 12:38 AM)Crulax Wrote:  Losty just found thread but is having issues posting in it so she asked me to post this.

Day 10

It's from my favorite show of all time

What, really?! Why is this thread denying our Losty?!! I bet it's jealous of your 69 rating! That's the only reasonable explanation! And good pick btw!

Oh yeah day 11. Erm, oufafjafdkanaf, what wouldn't you expect me to like...uhhh does anyone expect me to be otaku enough to like this? I mean I'm adorable and it's adorable but I don't know that anyone would really expect me to be a Vocaliod fan? I am, just a bit. Depends really, Nyan nyan nyan ♪.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
01-05-2014, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 08:43 PM by Losty.)
I don't know if it's surprising or not but I really like casting crowns. I love this song.

*edit. WOOHOO IT WORKED!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
02-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Day 12- Song that describes me.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
02-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Day 12 - this song describes me. every single word, just perfect.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
02-05-2014, 07:28 PM

Day 12

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
02-05-2014, 07:58 PM

Please don't send me off to war,
that's not what my body's for.
Maybe I was not born brave,
maybe I was born...

Good lookin' Wink
Showin' everybody the bones

Day 12
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
02-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Describes me? Hmmm....Consider

Me in my teens:

Me in my twenties:

Me discovering my atheism:

Nowadays:

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post