34,000 Year Old Organisms (Bacteria) Found

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2011, 11:12 AM
RE: 34,000 Year Old Organisms (Bacteria) Found
Where do you get your Pizza's from if they're so awesome?

[Image: websig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2011, 07:10 AM
They used to be better when I lived in North Jersey. The Philadelphia suburbs are good but not as good. But, the best "za" in the world is either in Brooklyn, lower Manhatten, or north or central NJ. Philadelphia does a decent job too but it's a slight step back. Chicago is good if you like deep dish. Boston is just a bunch of pizza wannabees. I've had pizza in Italy and, trust me, you need to come to New York or New Jersey if you want the best.

I love the UK and spend a lot of time there, but it's pizza hell.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
24-01-2011, 07:46 AM
I've only ever known Pizza from here, so it's still the best I've experienced. One day I'll go to the States and I'd give Pizza there a try.

[Image: websig.png]
24-01-2011, 08:38 AM
You need to go to New York first and there are couple of places in the Village worth hitting. But, really, even bad pizza in New York is pretty good.

Same with bagels. I used to live in bagel mecca but then 2 1/2 years ago I exiled myself to the sticks. The best bagel here is still not nearly as good as the worst bagel in New York. If my office wasn't in the city and I spent all my time here in cow country, I'd probably kill myself, most likely by dropping one of the bagels you get out here on my head. Stupid things are heavy enough to crush your skull on impact.

I will say this for my new home: the pretzels are fantastic. You wouldn't think you could get excited about a hot, soft pretzel but there are like ambrosia. I guess every part of the world has it's delicacy.

What was this thread about again?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
08-02-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm not even reading the comments, or the article for that matter; I just want to say...."Wow! that must be the most Amazing Orgasm ever to last 34000 years! Maybe That's how we were created! LOLROTFLMAO!

O.K. I'm kidding, but you have to admit it's a funny title for a thread.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.