3D Modeling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2014, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 12:30 AM by JDog554.)
3D Modeling
Is anyone else here into 3D Modeling like I am or am I alone on this? If so what program do you like to use and what's your best work? Curious to see if i'm the only one bored enough to teach myself useless skills lol.

Here is a peek at my work:
[Image: House.jpg]

[Image: plane.jpg]

[Image: Swing.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-04-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: 3D Modeling
Looks pretty cool! I wish I had that sort of talent for that stuff or the patience!

[Image: notagain.gif]
21-04-2014, 10:12 PM
(21-04-2014 10:11 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Looks pretty cool! I wish I had that sort of talent for that stuff or the patience!

Lol sometimes I wish I didn't and had talents for more useful stuff like open heart surgery.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Well, I have some (small) experience with 3D scanning and printing. I can't say I've ever done modeling, though. Looks pretty good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2014, 10:15 PM
(21-04-2014 10:14 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Well, I have some (small) experience with 3D scanning and printing. I can't say I've ever done modeling, though. Looks pretty good.

Maybe we can work together and start a business haha I do the modeling you do the printing. Thumbsup

21-04-2014, 10:17 PM
(21-04-2014 10:15 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 10:14 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Well, I have some (small) experience with 3D scanning and printing. I can't say I've ever done modeling, though. Looks pretty good.

Maybe we can work together and start a business haha I do the modeling you do the printing. Thumbsup

Alrighty. I see i get the part that involves all the ink lol

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
21-04-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 10:23 PM by sporehux.)
Im a 3dmax junkie , but I mostly plagarise others models and use pub domain stuff. Love the animation and music (also plagarised) process.

Its my digital lego.

IVe done a bit of low paid work logo tracing and extruding to 3D then basic animation., was fun until it felt like work. 3d logos are out of fashion now. Flat basic fonts with no gradients is now the rage.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
21-04-2014, 10:19 PM
(21-04-2014 10:17 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 10:15 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Maybe we can work together and start a business haha I do the modeling you do the printing. Thumbsup

Alrighty. I see i get the part that involves all the ink lol

Or the coffee Tongue your choice lol

21-04-2014, 10:20 PM
(21-04-2014 10:19 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Im a 3dmax junkie , but I mostly plagarise others models and use pub domain stuff. Love the animation and music (also plagarised) process.

Its my digital lego.

Is it hard to learn? I use Google Sketchup.

21-04-2014, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 10:41 PM by sporehux.)
(21-04-2014 10:20 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 10:19 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Im a 3dmax junkie , but I mostly plagarise others models and use pub domain stuff. Love the animation and music (also plagarised) process.

Its my digital lego.

Is it hard to learn? I use Google Sketchup.
Nope tutorials are infinite. Happy to bounce ideas.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".