4 Generations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2015, 03:15 PM
4 Generations
[Image: MuYJLW3.jpg]

...and they all work.

I own many consoles (collected as a kid), and even though I had a particular affinity towards Nintendo and Sega, all that changed with the advent of the PSX vs N64 vs SS.

My PSX won the battle of supremacy, and I soon found myself with a new favorite team.

After 4 generations, I can still safely say that I'm in Sony's corner. The PS brand has provided me with countless hours of awesome.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: 4 Generations
Xbox > PS

/thread

[Image: oscar.png]
23-04-2015, 03:45 PM
(23-04-2015 03:15 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

...and they all work.

I own many consoles (collected as a kid), and even though I had a particular affinity towards Nintendo and Sega, all that changed with the advent of the PSX vs N64 vs SS.

My PSX won the battle of supremacy, and I soon found myself with a new favorite team.

After 4 generations, I can still safely say that I'm in Sony's corner. The PS brand has provided me with countless hours of awesome.

Although my PS3 and me has had some moments where I wanted to toss it out of the room for being an ass, the bastard is still running and I'm not looking forward to the day where it might go kaput.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
23-04-2015, 03:55 PM
(23-04-2015 03:15 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

...and they all work.

Don't know why, but I was expecting an 'I'm old!' thread...

I suppose I still did get one. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Reading the title, I thought this thread was going to be about the prison system in North Korea.
Consider

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 1 user Likes Russ's post
23-04-2015, 04:03 PM
(23-04-2015 04:01 PM)Russ Wrote:  Reading the title, I thought this thread was going to be about the prison system in North Korea.
Consider

No, no. That's only 3 generations, Russ.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-04-2015, 04:08 PM
(23-04-2015 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, no. That's only 3 generations, Russ.

Meh, close enough.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
23-04-2015, 04:16 PM
A working PSX has no value when you have a working PS2 Wink

I've had multiple PS1s break as a kid but I'd also leave them on for great lengths of time like a foolish kid when people wanted to watch tv but I couldn't save it at the game at that moment.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-04-2015, 04:20 PM
I've still got an Intellivision boxed up at grandma's house. I'll have to dig it up next trip.

Joust, Burger Time... Good stuff

'Murican Canadian
23-04-2015, 05:02 PM
KC,
That was a mean trick!

You know I don't go into the Gaming section here because it confuses me (like the janitor at the Tower of Babel).

And now I have to learn a different language to enter The Casual Coffeehouse? That's not fair.

Sadcryface

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post