4 Generations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: 4 Generations
(23-04-2015 05:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  KC,
That was a mean trick!

You know I don't go into the Gaming section here because it confuses me (like the janitor at the Tower of Babel).

And now I have to learn a different language to enter The Casual Coffeehouse? That's not fair.

Sadcryface

All part of The Plan, DLJ.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2015, 03:23 AM
(23-04-2015 05:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  KC,
That was a mean trick!

You know I don't go into the Gaming section here because it confuses me (like the janitor at the Tower of Babel).

And now I have to learn a different language to enter The Casual Coffeehouse? That's not fair.

Sadcryface

Would you like an explanation of video games for the video game impaired?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-04-2015, 03:36 AM
(24-04-2015 03:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Would you like an explanation of video games for the video game impaired?

Sounds good. Go for it.

Bear in mind that I don't know how to use a TV anymore.

True story.

Blush

24-04-2015, 03:50 AM
(24-04-2015 03:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-04-2015 03:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Would you like an explanation of video games for the video game impaired?

Sounds good. Go for it.

True story.

Blush

Step 1: Turning on your TV.

Bottom right hand corner - run your finger along the bottom right and you'll get the power sensor. Probably won't have an on button.

Otherwise, on your clicker/remote controller (I can't remember what else y'all call it) there should be an "on" or "power" button.

Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-04-2015, 05:41 AM
(23-04-2015 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-04-2015 04:01 PM)Russ Wrote:  Reading the title, I thought this thread was going to be about the prison system in North Korea.
Consider

No, no. That's only 3 generations, Russ.

No, the cake that Kim Jong Un threw up is already being groomed as his successor.
24-04-2015, 05:59 AM
(24-04-2015 03:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Sounds good. Go for it.

True story.

Blush

Nurse is wrong. To turn on the TV first go to the stove...turn the back burner on high...or is it turn the AC on low Consider I got this...wait...I know I can help.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-04-2015, 06:04 AM
(24-04-2015 05:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-04-2015 03:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Sounds good. Go for it.

True story.

Blush

Nurse is wrong. To turn on the TV first go to the stove...turn the back burner on high...or is it turn the AC on low Consider I got this...wait...I know I can help.

No, no; you're both wrong. You have to summon a lamplighter; he lights the LEDs in the TV.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-04-2015, 06:20 AM
Inside each one, there's probably a snake or other swamp critter. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2015, 06:51 AM
(24-04-2015 06:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-04-2015 05:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nurse is wrong. To turn on the TV first go to the stove...turn the back burner on high...or is it turn the AC on low Consider I got this...wait...I know I can help.

No, no; you're both wrong. You have to summon a lamplighter; he lights the LEDs in the TV.

OK. Thanks everyone.

Do you know the right incantation?

Is there a cheat-code?

Huh

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-04-2015, 06:55 AM
(24-04-2015 06:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-04-2015 06:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, no; you're both wrong. You have to summon a lamplighter; he lights the LEDs in the TV.

OK. Thanks everyone.

Do you know the right incantation?

Is there a cheat-code?

Huh

Play this

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post