Poll: Will god send over 4 billion unbelievers to hell?
Yes, only by knowing Jesus can you go to heaven so god must send those people to hell.
No, god knows who is good or bad and will act accordingly - does not apply to atheists.
No, same as option 2 but extends to atheists
Other
[Show Results]

4 + billion people going to hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 10:10 AM
4 + billion people going to hell?
http://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/globa...nity-exec/ According to the link only about 2 billion out of 6 billion people are christians. Is god sending the other 4 billion to hell?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes john2's post
12-03-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: 4 + billion people going to hell?
Yes he's sending them to hell where they will BUUUUUUUUURN FOREVER MUAHAHAHA! Repent bitches!
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
12-03-2014, 10:23 AM
According to mainstream Christian rhetoric, yes. Despite the fact that Christianity is the largest religion in the world (assuming you lump the Baptists, Roman Catholics, Lutherans, Pentecostals, Greek Orthodox, and a bunch of other groups who think the others are all wrong together into a single, nebulous group), they're still a minority compared to non-Christians. And, the most common means to get to heaven and avoid hell is accepting Jesus as your lord and savior.

So, on a generous interpretation, for every one soul YHWH makes, two go to hell. And that's not counting increasingly strict qualifications such as baptism, proper adherence, or arbitrary numbers, like only 144,000 making it into heaven.

Given the right sect, the Christians can be pretty exclusive among themselves!
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
12-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Now imagine if they are all wrong and go to some hell. Surprise mothafucka.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
12-03-2014, 10:28 AM
(12-03-2014 10:23 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  According to mainstream Christian rhetoric, yes. Despite the fact that Christianity is the largest religion in the world (assuming you lump the Baptists, Roman Catholics, Lutherans, Pentecostals, Greek Orthodox, and a bunch of other groups who think the others are all wrong together into a single, nebulous group), they're still a minority compared to non-Christians. And, the most common means to get to heaven and avoid hell is accepting Jesus as your lord and savior.

So, on a generous interpretation, for every one soul YHWH makes, two go to hell. And that's not counting increasingly strict qualifications such as baptism, proper adherence, or arbitrary numbers, like only 144,000 making it into heaven.

Given the right sect, the Christians can be pretty exclusive among themselves!

Only 144,000!? So if you're a believer are you going to get like a heaven is full sign? What then hell or limbo?
12-03-2014, 10:28 AM
General Catholic thinking is that most people will end up in heaven. This would be because you must choose to reject God and you can't reject something you don't really know about. They would be classified as having invincible ignorance.

Also I can't vote via cell phone so put me down for number three.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 3 users Like TarzanSmith's post
12-03-2014, 10:44 AM
It would be pretty cool to meet some of the 'early' non-believers who, having lived to the ripe old age of 900+ years, and must have had just about enough, and then spend an eternity in hell.

They must have some stories to tell. I'd be happy to sit down at Satans bar and chat with them for all eternity. Mine's a Guiness.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like TubbyTubby's post
12-03-2014, 10:46 AM
(12-03-2014 10:28 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  General Catholic thinking is that most people will end up in heaven. This would be because you must choose to reject God and you can't reject something you don't really know about. They would be classified as having invincible ignorance.

Also I can't vote via cell phone so put me down for number three.

Yes I have heard this before. But doesn't the whole christian argument fail then? So a person can be an atheist and as long they never heard of Jesus and were a good person they can go to heaven? So why it can't that work for everyone? Why does god unnecessarily burden us with all these complex doctrines if there are loopholes. Atheist in heaven I'm glad I didn't know about Jesus. Atheist in hell dam it! A christian stopped to preach to me just a few hours before I got in a car wreck - now I'm stuck in hell thanks to them!" So are the above scenarios possible then?
12-03-2014, 12:28 PM
No one is going to Hell. It doesn't exist.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
12-03-2014, 12:40 PM
(12-03-2014 10:23 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Now imagine if they are all wrong and go to some hell. Surprise mothafucka.

You figured it out.

Of course, since Christianity and the Bible are so ridiculously absurd, that it is obvious that the true god created them as a test for credulity.

The true test to get into heaven is to be skeptical enough to see how absurd they are, and to disbelieve.
[+] 1 user Likes Simon Moon's post