4 people defriended me on FB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2015, 12:15 AM
4 people defriended me on FB
Oh sweet 4 people defriended me. My inescapable charm is finally having its intended effect.

That makes me think about weird things. Mainly stuff science needs to do. Science, take a lesson from Jurassic World and meld the DNA of a porcupine, a honey badger, an alligator snapping turtle, an alligator, a cuttlefish, a hagfish, a coconut crab, a bombardier beetle, a stingray, a poison dart frog, and a bottlenosed dolphin.

Can you imagine this awesome beast? It would obviously have to be some sort of reptile.

Its head would resemble an alligator snapping turtle and it could spit venomous, burning chemicals due to the bombadier beetle's DNA; moreover, it would be covered in a shotgun-proof shell and have a very bad attitude from its alligator snapping turtle DNA, on that shell would be thousands of launchable quills via the porcupine, which they would ludicrously poisonous because of the poison dart frog; also from the PDF, it would be a super cool collection of colors like blue, orange, yellow, purple, and black. It would be completely fearless and nigh invincible thanks to its honey badger DNA. It would be able to run on its 4 legs upwards of 30MPH and could use its thick-armored tail as a weapon due to the alligator DNA; oh, and attached to the armored tail would be detachable, poisonous barbs thanks to the stingray DNA. It would also have two massive claws in front like a coconut crab. It would constantly leave a massive amount of choking mucus everywhere like its hagfish relatives. With its cuttlefish DNA, it could instantly camouflage itself to fit any circumstance. But, the worst part of this animal would be the dolphin DNA. It would be a complete bastard just because. Dolphins are notorious jerks and laugh at the expense of lesser organisms.

I want this animal now. If I ever create a school, it will be the mascot. I just don't have a name yet.

Quick... Do some amalgamations and think of a name.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: 4 people defriended me on FB
Call it Cheyrl....

That was my ex-wife and it sounds like her....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 9 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-10-2015, 12:25 AM
(12-10-2015 12:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Call it Cheyrl....

My mother's name is Cheryl... Angry

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-10-2015, 12:26 AM
*plonk*
12-10-2015, 12:32 AM
So if I'm understanding you correctly, KC, being defriended on Facebook makes you want to release the Kraken.

Consider

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
12-10-2015, 12:32 AM
(12-10-2015 12:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 12:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Call it Cheyrl....

My mother's name is Cheryl... Angry

And I'm sure she's a lovely woman....

Unlike the one I was married to...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-10-2015, 12:35 AM
(12-10-2015 12:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Its head would resemble an alligator snapping turtle and it could spit venomous, burning chemicals due to the bombadier beetle's DNA; moreover, it would be covered in a shotgun-proof shell and have a very bad attitude from its alligator snapping turtle DNA, on that shell would be thousands of launchable quills via the porcupine, which they would ludicrously poisonous because of the poison dart frog; also from the PDF, it would be a super cool collection of colors like blue, orange, yellow, purple, and black. It would be completely fearless and nigh invincible thanks to its honey badger DNA. It would be able to run on its 4 legs upwards of 30MPH and could use its thick-armored tail as a weapon due to the alligator DNA; oh, and attached to the armored tail would be detachable, poisonous barbs thanks to the stingray DNA. It would also have two massive claws in front like a coconut crab. It would constantly leave a massive amount of choking mucus everywhere like its hagfish relatives. With its cuttlefish DNA, it could instantly camouflage itself to fit any circumstance. But, the worst part of this animal would be the dolphin DNA. It would be a complete bastard just because. Dolphins are notorious jerks and laugh at the expense of lesser organisms.

I want this animal now. If I ever create a school, it will be the mascot. I just don't have a name yet.

Fuck dude, call Toho Studios. Tongue

[Image: 5-Godzilla-Kaiju-Gigan.jpg]

[Image: 16-Godzilla-Kaiju-Megalon.jpg]

[Image: 7-Godzilla-Kaiju-Anguirus.jpg]

[Image: 3-Godzilla-Kaiju-Biollante.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-10-2015, 12:38 AM
(12-10-2015 12:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So if I'm understanding you correctly, KC, being defriended on Facebook makes you want to release the Kraken.

Consider

Yes.

I also find it hilarious that people defriend me. I'm pretty benign here but 100% more so on FB.

If I offend you on FB, you've got some serious nutting-up to work on.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
12-10-2015, 12:41 AM
(12-10-2015 12:32 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 12:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My mother's name is Cheryl... Angry

And I'm sure she's a lovely woman....

Unlike the one I was married to...

[Image: 347803363_pghtX-1050x10000.jpg]

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-10-2015, 01:18 AM
(12-10-2015 12:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh sweet 4 people defriended me. My inescapable charm is finally having its intended effect.

That makes me think about weird things. Mainly stuff science needs to do. Science, take a lesson from Jurassic World and meld the DNA of a porcupine, a honey badger, an alligator snapping turtle, an alligator, a cuttlefish, a hagfish, a coconut crab, a bombardier beetle, a stingray, a poison dart frog, and a bottlenosed dolphin.

Can you imagine this awesome beast? It would obviously have to be some sort of reptile.

Its head would resemble an alligator snapping turtle and it could spit venomous, burning chemicals due to the bombadier beetle's DNA; moreover, it would be covered in a shotgun-proof shell and have a very bad attitude from its alligator snapping turtle DNA, on that shell would be thousands of launchable quills via the porcupine, which they would ludicrously poisonous because of the poison dart frog; also from the PDF, it would be a super cool collection of colors like blue, orange, yellow, purple, and black. It would be completely fearless and nigh invincible thanks to its honey badger DNA. It would be able to run on its 4 legs upwards of 30MPH and could use its thick-armored tail as a weapon due to the alligator DNA; oh, and attached to the armored tail would be detachable, poisonous barbs thanks to the stingray DNA. It would also have two massive claws in front like a coconut crab. It would constantly leave a massive amount of choking mucus everywhere like its hagfish relatives. With its cuttlefish DNA, it could instantly camouflage itself to fit any circumstance. But, the worst part of this animal would be the dolphin DNA. It would be a complete bastard just because. Dolphins are notorious jerks and laugh at the expense of lesser organisms.

You actually notice people unfriending you? I log in to check if there's any important shit, then log out again. I have like 300 notifications I never checked.

Anyway, you shall call the kraken "lightvader"

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....