4 years of marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 11:01 AM
4 years of marriage
Next week, my wife and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary, and in May we'll be welcoming our second child.

It's absolutely crazy to think about this. Four years isn't a long time - that's a normal term in high school or college. However, in four short years my life has VASTLY changed.

Hah, I think about my senior year in college in 2006. My life revolved around hanging out with my roommate and playing WoW and Oblivion.

Retrospect can be a weird thing...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
02-12-2011, 11:25 AM
RE: 4 years of marriage
Congrats King! Five years last August for my wife and I. (No more kids coming though, I'm 36 today, and done with having kids. Ours are both teenagers)

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
02-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Sir. Are you implying that you no longer partake in the glorious activity of video games?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
02-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Congratulations on the anniversary and second child!

My wife and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary this coming year as well.
02-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Congrats! These days four years is indeed something to celebrate. Four years is like a lifetime to most people these days with their short attention hey look a pony I like ponies sandwiches are yummy.

I personally don't believe in marriage but I will have to partake someday soon I'm sure as my "wife" wants it and I love her deeply. Me an her have been outside wedlock for almost five years and have one smartass kid milling about that we found outside one time a long time ago.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
02-12-2011, 12:00 PM
(02-12-2011 11:25 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Congrats King! Five years last August for my wife and I. (No more kids coming though, I'm 36 today, and done with having kids. Ours are both teenagers)

Thanks! And yeah, after this one, we are done as well. I don't think I could handle 3 kids.

(02-12-2011 11:26 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Sir. Are you implying that you no longer partake in the glorious activity of video games?

No. Never. I shall never give up video games. My frequency has declined, though.

(02-12-2011 11:29 AM)kineo Wrote:  Congratulations on the anniversary and second child!

My wife and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary this coming year as well.

Thanks Smile And congrats, on the 4 years as well.

(02-12-2011 11:47 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Congrats! These days four years is indeed something to celebrate. Four years is like a lifetime to most people these days with their short attention hey look a pony I like ponies sandwiches are yummy.

I personally don't believe in marriage but I will have to partake someday soon I'm sure as my "wife" wants it and I love her deeply. Me an her have been outside wedlock for almost five years and have one smartass kid milling about that we found outside one time a long time ago.

Attention spans are indee...

Hey. I want some horse. You have horse steaks? Man, I want a horse sandwich.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
02-12-2011, 01:25 PM

Congratulations!
I don't think that I would ever last that long, in a relationship.
People usually dump me after about a month, & a half. Undecided
(02-12-2011 11:26 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Sir. Are you implying that you no longer partake in the glorious activity of video games?
This right here, could be the worst thing that he could do.
Video games are the way to go. Always.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
02-12-2011, 09:25 PM

(02-12-2011 11:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Next week, my wife and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary, ....
Retrospect can be a weird thing...

Tell me about it! Smile

Next year we will be married for 30 years -- 30 wonderful years!

How did it happen? It was just yesterday we met -- where did the time go?

A happy marriage is the best that can happen to you in life -- enjoy every minute and look forward to the next four years, and the next, and the next...

You know the famous quote:

"Grow old along with me,
the best is yet to be..."

Heart
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
04-12-2011, 02:18 AM
I’ve now been married for more than half my life.
I wouldn’t change a thing.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
04-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Congratz.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire