42 In A Row

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2011, 10:18 AM
42 In A Row
According to this article a Brazilian teenager was recently found dead after pleasuring himself 42 times in a row without stopping at all.

I can't help but wonder, does anyone more scientifically minded know what the actual cause of death could be here? Were his actions directly fatal or is it more likely that it was some indirect cause?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: 42 In A Row
holy crap. 0.0

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
04-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Well, 42 is the answer... Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
04-09-2011, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2011 04:35 PM by FSM_scot.)
Unless he filmed it or had witnesses how could they possible know that he done it 42 times in a row?

The human body can't make semen fast enough to be at a level that you could accurately measure how many times he blew his load in a row.

It sounds to me like an urban legend type story that got picked up by the media or more likely he died due to an underlying health problem and the chemical and blood pressure changes that happen during sexual activity were enough to cause the condition to kill him.
Ok he had a webcam set up but would anyone really sit and watch that the entire day?... Oh wait it's the Internet nevermind.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
07-09-2011, 01:34 AM
42 times? Well isn't it obvious then, he has reached the answer to life, universe and everything else, so he did not have the need to live anymore. Hmmmm, maybe we should try this as well, maybe it leads to ultimate understanding.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Dehydration? Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
10-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Can you die of wankers cramp?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-10-2011, 01:10 PM

Sad RE: 42 In A Row
Holy shit, how do you do that?! Was the kid on speed?![/font]