45 days till Deermageddon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2017, 02:24 PM
45 days till Deermageddon
Looking forward to kicking back with a thermos of coffee, some doughnuts and a .357 mag rifle while dressed in sweatpants and slippers, and doing a little free range grocery shopping.

Anybody else??

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: 45 days till Deermageddon
(25-09-2017 02:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Looking forward to kicking back with a thermos of coffee, some doughnuts and a .357 mag rifle while dressed in sweatpants and slippers, and doing a little free range grocery shopping.

Anybody else??

Big Grin

You should watch a pack of African Painted Dogs do a deer. Horns and hooves in fifteen minutes. (Shameless plug for the Endangered Wolf Center.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2017, 03:33 PM
It was very exciting reading about you sitting in your blind day after day without getting dick. Will it be as exciting this year? Wasn't the only one you bagged last season roadkill?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Moose season starts here tomorrow and I work next to one of the registration centers. With moose you'll want a second gun along.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
25-09-2017, 05:48 PM
It's more fun hunting things that can hunt you back. Hunting razorbacks with a spear is fun.
25-09-2017, 05:48 PM
The only thing that appeals to me about hunting is the free food part. I am a little jealous about that.

25-09-2017, 05:49 PM
(25-09-2017 05:48 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  The only thing that appeals to me about hunting is the free food part. I am a little jealous about that.
Long gun, ammo, fees, days off work, processing carcass... Meh.
25-09-2017, 05:50 PM
(25-09-2017 03:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It was very exciting reading about you sitting in your blind day after day without getting dick. Will it be as exciting this year? Wasn't the only one you bagged last season roadkill?

Maybe he's looking for dick in the wrong places. Drinking Beverage
25-09-2017, 05:53 PM
(25-09-2017 05:49 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 05:48 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  The only thing that appeals to me about hunting is the free food part. I am a little jealous about that.
Long gun, ammo, fees, days off work, processing carcass... Meh.

The processing carcass part seems like a pain in the ass but it's got to be worth it for a freezer full of free meat.

25-09-2017, 06:03 PM
(25-09-2017 05:53 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 05:49 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Long gun, ammo, fees, days off work, processing carcass... Meh.

The processing carcass part seems like a pain in the ass but it's got to be worth it for a freezer full of free meat.
My point is it isn't free, just somewhat cheaper than store bought.