45 days till Deermageddon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: 45 days till Deermageddon
(26-09-2017 03:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-09-2017 03:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The problem is by the time Manly's Beagles die at like fucking 25, there's more meat on a squirrel. After 4 hours in a crock pot, I'm like, "Didn't I put some meat in here, where the hell did it go?"

Maybe you should consider going with St Bernards..

Tongue

Actually - coyotes aren't any bigger ( weight wise) than a beagle. 25 lbs is a fair sized one...

That's not even worth cleaning. What about wolves, are wolves bigger? Can you use dead coyotes to bait wolves?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2017, 05:08 PM
(26-09-2017 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2017 03:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Maybe you should consider going with St Bernards..

Tongue

Actually - coyotes aren't any bigger ( weight wise) than a beagle. 25 lbs is a fair sized one...

That's not even worth cleaning. What about wolves, are wolves bigger? Can you use dead coyotes to bait wolves?
I can introduce you to several hundred pounds of wolves if you want to come to St. Loser.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2017, 07:58 PM
(26-09-2017 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2017 03:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Maybe you should consider going with St Bernards..

Tongue

Yes wolves are generally better than twice the size of a yote.

No - you can't bait wolves with a coyote carcass.

Because

1. There aren't any wolves around here.
2. They're protected. No hunting them anywhere in the state.

Yotes are just good for the winter hide- and for the skulls to hang up around the farm..

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
26-09-2017, 08:08 PM
What about raccoons? I got one that dicked with my garden and lives in my sewers that's only the dimensions of a Beagle but comes in around I'd say 50-60 lbs. Fat little fucker. How do they taste?

#sigh
26-09-2017, 08:11 PM
(26-09-2017 08:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What about raccoons? I got one that dicked with my garden and lives in my sewers that's only the dimensions of a Beagle but comes in around I'd say 50-60 lbs. Fat little fucker. How do they taste?

You'd have to ask my brother in law..

He's the only one I know who was goofy enough to eat one.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-09-2017, 08:15 PM
(25-09-2017 06:03 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 05:53 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  The processing carcass part seems like a pain in the ass but it's got to be worth it for a freezer full of free meat.
My point is it isn't free, just somewhat cheaper than store bought.

Okay, I gotcha. But people throw money away on all kinds of hobbies, this seems to be something you spend and get pleasure from, and end up with free food.

26-09-2017, 08:17 PM
(25-09-2017 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 05:53 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  The processing carcass part seems like a pain in the ass but it's got to be worth it for a freezer full of free meat.

So I'm not a hunter, I can't shoot worth shit, ain't got the patience, and don't want no kill rush, but if you're looking for someone to field dress the carcass and butcher the meat, I'm your Girly. They tell me I have an innate talent because I use mainly my hands and only go to the knife to cut the sinews and ligaments and crap when the muscle is fully isolated and ready to be finally separated. I get first choice and 10% of the meat, you get to watch. Big Grin

I feel somehow this all belongs in the "sexy talk" thread...

27-09-2017, 05:26 AM
(26-09-2017 08:15 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 06:03 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  My point is it isn't free, just somewhat cheaper than store bought.

Okay, I gotcha. But people throw money away on all kinds of hobbies, this seems to be something you spend and get pleasure from, and end up with free food.

Just be honest and say "I like shooting things." Humans do that, it's hardly a surprise. Rationalizing it, however, is facile.
27-09-2017, 05:28 AM
(26-09-2017 08:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What about raccoons? I got one that dicked with my garden and lives in my sewers that's only the dimensions of a Beagle but comes in around I'd say 50-60 lbs. Fat little fucker. How do they taste?

I'd ask my mother if she was still around. She hunted with her father back in the '30s. First born and as soon as she could hump the boonies he took her hunting. Grandpa chased a 'coon into a hollow log and a bobcat came out the end she was watching. Lucky for her the cat was only interested in getting away.
27-09-2017, 05:44 AM
(25-09-2017 06:03 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
My point is it isn't free, just somewhat cheaper than store bought.

No it's not fee.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]