04-04-2015, 03:44 AM
5 Stupid Things About White Genocide

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-04-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: 5 Stupid Things About White Genocide
Ha, white genocide. Never go this whole white race concept anyway, because if white people means European than they are very diverse.

Oh and I have not seen steve shives in 10 centuries. I mean I subscribed to him but I have not watched him in forever.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-04-2015, 05:52 AM
He's a liberal suffering with a bad case of white guilt. Shives has issues.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 2 users Like Patriot10mm's post
04-04-2015, 06:15 AM
(04-04-2015 05:52 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  He's a liberal suffering with a bad case of white guilt. Shives has issues.

I was tempted to originally post...

"So what do you all think is the over/under on Patriot being a douche about this?"

Fuck, I could have been $5 richer!

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-04-2015, 06:16 AM
Now that's just mean.
04-04-2015, 06:32 AM
(04-04-2015 06:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 05:52 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  He's a liberal suffering with a bad case of white guilt. Shives has issues.

I was tempted to originally post...

"So what do you all think is the over/under on Patriot being a douche about this?"

Guys like Shives are no better than right wing racists. Two sides of the same coin.

Instead of being up front with their racism, these uber liberals hide their racism but do everything in their power to keep America divided. Minority only colleges, government housing, welfare, anything to keep us segregated.

While republicans are supporting presidential candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Carson, liberals are becoming the party of old and white. Clinton, Biden and Warren. And they all support social programs that keep minorities under government control and segregated. "You don't need jobs, here's some free money, free food, free housing, now just stay in your own neighborhoods and leave us alone."

04-04-2015, 06:37 AM
(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 06:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I was tempted to originally post...

Guys like Shives are no better than right wing racists. Two sides of the same coin.

Instead of being up front with their racism, these uber liberals hide their racism but do everything in their power to keep America divided. Minority only colleges, government housing, welfare, anything to keep us segregated.

While republicans are supporting presidential candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Carson, liberals are becoming the party of old and white. Clinton, Biden and Warren. And they all support social programs that keep minorities under government control and segregated. "You don't need jobs, here's some free money, free food, free housing, now just stay in your own neighborhoods and leave us alone."

As someone who would more readily identify as liberal than the opposite, I can promise you that my reasoning for supporting things like that - or what my reasoning WOULD BE for supporting things like that - isn't segregation lol. It doesn't even come to mind.
04-04-2015, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 06:59 AM by Patriot10mm.)
(04-04-2015 06:37 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Guys like Shives are no better than right wing racists. Two sides of the same coin.

As someone who would more readily identify as liberal than the opposite, I can promise you that my reasoning for supporting things like that - or what my reasoning WOULD BE for supporting things like that - isn't segregation lol. It doesn't even come to mind.
Because they sell it to the rest of us under the guise of "compassion."

But what have these social programs solved? Nothing. Crime rates in hispanic and black communities are very high. Education remains low. Out of wedlock births are higher for them than any other groups. They have no jobs, no prospects, no futures.

Instead of assimilating, they've been segregated into little pockets by their liberal masters where they have nothing. And they are so entrenched and helpless that they keep voting for the candidates that offer more free stuff.

Some high profile minorities have come out recently practically begging other minorities to stop voting for democrats, most recently Stephen A. Smith.

04-04-2015, 07:02 AM
(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Guys like Shives are no better than right wing racists. Two sides of the same coin.

He's a satirist making fun of those on the extreme fringe right-wing who cry persecution while simultaneously being a member of the most privileged racial demographic in this country's history.

Apparently facts and irony are not your strong suite.

(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Instead of being up front with their racism, these uber liberals hide their racism but do everything in their power to keep America divided. Minority only colleges, government housing, welfare, anything to keep us segregated.

Oh joy, another old white codger projecting his racism. Minority only colleges? If they're private colleges, how is that any different from religious colleges? Oh right, fuck all. Government assisted housing? Welfare? That's for the economically in need, regardless of race. It just so happens that our country's history of racism, classism, and gentrification has left its still visible marks.

But no, it's always easier to listen to the talking heads on Fox, just following their lies and keep punching down at the people less fortunate than yourselves while the oligarchs piss on your back and tell you it's raining. It'll make you feel better, help you pretend that you're not getting your fair share of the economic pie either. Get so worked up over nothings like 'welfare queens' so that you ignore how Wall Street is raping all of us. Way to go jackass, you stupid fucking pawn. You're just what they want, a stupid obedient old hateful fuck, and they will milk you for all it's worth; and all the while you'll think that it's the minorities who are the real problem.

That's like trying to balance the budget by cutting funding to PBS and ignoring the Pentagon's defense spending, it's drops in the fucking oceans.

(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  While republicans are supporting presidential candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Carson, liberals are becoming the party of old and white.

Are you serious?

[Image: giphy.gif]

You are serious?

Holy fuck-nutty shit, you are serious?

[Image: hahahaha-pl-ffffff-10]

That is the funniest thing I've read in days! Kudos for that you stupid cunt.

(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Clinton, Biden and Warren. And they all support social programs that keep minorities under government control and segregated. "You don't need jobs, here's some free money, free food, free housing, now just stay in your own neighborhoods and leave us alone."

One, that's bullshit.

Two, the far right already does this, they're called prisons. Drinking Beverage

They're for profit at the expense of all tax-payers, and are fed a constant string of inmates (as per their contractual guarantees) by a justice system that is seeped in white privileged. A white person can travel from one of of this country to the other and back again, and provided they observed traffic laws and posted speed limits, can be almost guaranteed to never be pulled over by the police. Who wants to take bets on a black person's ability to do the same? What's the over and under on just how many times they'd be pulled over for no other apparent reason other than the color of their skin? How much more often would they be stopped if such a trip was below the Mason Dixie line?

But I'm sure institutionalized racism doesn't exist, and if it does, it's somehow the fault of the evil demagogue minority hating leftist liberals. Yep, that sounds about right.

Wow you stupid old racist fuck, next time don't chug the Kool-Aid...

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-04-2015, 07:22 AM
(04-04-2015 07:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

He's a satirist making fun of those on the extreme fringe right-wing who cry persecution while simultaneously being a member of the most privileged racial demographic in this country's history.

Apparently facts and irony are not your strong suite.

(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Instead of being up front with their racism, these uber liberals hide their racism but do everything in their power to keep America divided. Minority only colleges, government housing, welfare, anything to keep us segregated.

Oh joy, another old white codger projecting his racism. Minority only colleges? If they're private colleges, how is that any different from religious colleges? Oh right, fuck all. Government assisted housing? Welfare? That's for the economically in need, regardless of race. It just so happens that our country's history of racism, classism, and gentrification has left its still visible marks.

But no, it's always easier to listen to the talking heads on Fox, just following their lies and keep punching down at the people less fortunate than yourselves while the oligarchs piss on your back and tell you it's raining. It'll make you feel better, help you pretend that you're not getting your fair share of the economic pie either. Get so worked up over nothings like 'welfare queens' so that you ignore how Wall Street is raping all of us. Way to go jackass, you stupid fucking pawn. You're just what they want, a stupid obedient old hateful fuck, and they will milk you for all it's worth; and all the while you'll think that it's the minorities who are the real problem.

That's like trying to balance the budget by cutting funding to PBS and ignoring the Pentagon's defense spending, it's drops in the fucking oceans.

(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  While republicans are supporting presidential candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Carson, liberals are becoming the party of old and white.

Are you serious?

[Image: giphy.gif]

You are serious?

Holy fuck-nutty shit, you are serious?

[Image: hahahaha-pl-ffffff-10]

That is the funniest thing I've read in days! Kudos for that you stupid cunt.

(04-04-2015 06:32 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Clinton, Biden and Warren. And they all support social programs that keep minorities under government control and segregated. "You don't need jobs, here's some free money, free food, free housing, now just stay in your own neighborhoods and leave us alone."

One, that's bullshit.

Two, the far right already does this, they're called prisons. Drinking Beverage

They're for profit at the expense of all tax-payers, and are fed a constant string of inmates (as per their contractual guarantees) by a justice system that is seeped in white privileged. A white person can travel from one of of this country to the other and back again, and provided they observed traffic laws and posted speed limits, can be almost guaranteed to never be pulled over by the police. Who wants to take bets on a black person's ability to do the same? What's the over and under on just how many times they'd be pulled over for no other apparent reason other than the color of their skin? How much more often would they be stopped if such a trip was below the Mason Dixie line?

But I'm sure institutionalized racism doesn't exist, and if it does, it's somehow the fault of the evil demagogue minority hating leftist liberals. Yep, that sounds about right.

Wow you stupid old racist fuck, next time don't chug the Kool-Aid...

Your arguments are old and tired. And your insults are childish and immature, which shows me that you don't have any opinions of your own other than what you've been spoonfed by the media.

I used to believe like you did. I used to think minorities were helped by social programs. But after I started working in law enforcement and then into retail loss prevention, I learned a few things. Minorities are not better off with free handouts. They need jobs. They need education. They need to give up the gangster lifestyle that the media glorifies.

Grow up and see the real world.