5 Stupid Things About White Genocide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: 5 Stupid Things About White Genocide
(04-04-2015 07:22 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Your arguments are old and tired. And your insults are childish and immature, which shows me that you don't have any opinions of your own other than what you've been spoonfed by the media.

I used to believe like you did. I used to think minorities were helped by social programs. But after I started working in law enforcement and then into retail loss prevention, I learned a few things. Minorities are not better off with free handouts. They need jobs. They need education. They need to give up the gangster lifestyle that the media glorifies.

Grow up and see the real world.

[Image: the-negro-community-frowns-upon-your-she...00x198.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
04-04-2015, 07:46 AM
While I don't like welfare I wouldn't say that it's specifically hurting the racial minorities in this country. What's doing that is minimum sentencing and incarceration of non-violent offenders, labeling drug addicts as fellons, and denying them the vote and in most places jobs. What's hurting is a horrible education system that cares more about giving jobs to adults than to educating kids, who are just herded through like cattle. And, to some small extent, yes, the culture that says academic success is a "white" thing, although that is less important at the moment than the others.
04-04-2015, 08:21 AM
The only minority I care about is me. Smile
04-04-2015, 09:40 PM
(04-04-2015 07:22 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Your arguments are old and tired. And your insults are childish and immature, which shows me that you don't have any opinions of your own other than what you've been spoonfed by the media.

I'm the spoon fed one, when you've just claimed that the Democrats are the party for old white people? If I didn't know any better I'd say you were the one giving head to Roger Ailes.

(04-04-2015 07:22 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I used to believe like you did. I used to think minorities were helped by social programs.

The needy are helped by social programs. If there happens to be a disproportionate amount of minorities that need that kind of help, one has to wonder why. You posit that they're all a bunch of lazy bums and gangsters, to the exclusion of all other possible contributing factors. Great, cool story bro. I guess you didn't want anyone to guess what the color of your privilege is?

(04-04-2015 07:22 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  But after I started working in law enforcement and then into retail loss prevention, I learned a few things. Minorities are not better off with free handouts. They need jobs. They need education. They need to give up the gangster lifestyle that the media glorifies.

Everyone needs jobs, everyone needs an education. But we live in a country where getting caught smoking pot can destroy your future, if you're not white. A white teenager is far more likely to get a stern talking to and get let go, while everyone else gets the fucking book thrown at them and gets tossed into the criminal justice system (regardless that whites make up the majority of both drug users and dealers, they're very under-represented in the prison population). This goes on their record, can take away their right to vote, can destroy their future job prospects, make them ineligible for federal loans and grants for college. So we've destroyed their prospects at both a decent job, an education, and their political voice; but no, I'm sure it's all the fault of the gangster glorifying media.

(04-04-2015 07:22 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Grow up and see the real world.

I'd tell you to grow up and wider your horizon outside of your terribly myopic tunnel vision, but then I remembered that you're a racist cunt.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]