5 Stupid Things for April 6, 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: 5 Stupid Things for April 6, 2015
Don't make me get my gun out of my backpack...wait there for a minute.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
07-04-2015, 06:11 AM
(07-04-2015 06:01 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Don't make me get my gun out of my backpack...wait there for a minute.

[Image: run-away-monty-python-gif.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2015, 06:21 AM
Wouldn't it be simpler to just make murder and rape illegal -- then the criminals wouldn't do that?????

Oh...

Shit... It's already illegal........

You really think making it illegal to carry a gun on campus is going to stop a criminal from carrying one??????

Wow...

Let me tell you about this religion I'm starting ..................................................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-04-2015, 08:43 AM
(07-04-2015 06:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Wouldn't it be simpler to just make murder and rape illegal -- then the criminals wouldn't do that?????

Oh...

You really think making it illegal to carry a gun on campus is going to stop a criminal from carrying one??????

Wow...

Let me tell you about this religion I'm starting ..................................................

That is the single stupidest argument for or against anything.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-04-2015, 08:45 AM
(07-04-2015 08:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-04-2015 06:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Wouldn't it be simpler to just make murder and rape illegal -- then the criminals wouldn't do that?????

Oh...

Wow...

And that's a real thoughtful reply you cooked up.....

[/sarcasm]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-04-2015, 08:50 AM
(07-04-2015 08:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Oh...

Wow...

Perhaps. Or is it just being a realist?
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
07-04-2015, 08:52 AM
(07-04-2015 08:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-04-2015 08:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That is the single stupidest argument for or against anything.

And that's a real thoughtful reply you cooked up.....

[/sarcasm]

Ok I'll break it down for you. The segment of the population that are unaffected by laws are small by definition. Most people do follow the law most of the time. Laws do change behavior and to pretend otherwise is asinine. If they did not then why bother having them? In this specific case guns come out horribly when compared to places with better regulations or outright bans, when was the last massacre in Norway for instance? In the US we have 2 a month on average so yes changing the laws and the culture would improve things. Guns don't solve crimes they just increase your chances of death by firearm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-04-2015, 09:45 AM
(07-04-2015 08:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-04-2015 08:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And that's a real thoughtful reply you cooked up.....

[/sarcasm]

Ok I'll break it down for you. The segment of the population that are unaffected by laws are small by definition. Most people do follow the law most of the time. Laws do change behavior and to pretend otherwise is asinine. If they did not then why bother having them? In this specific case guns come out horribly when compared to places with better regulations or outright bans, when was the last massacre in Norway for instance? In the US we have 2 a month on average so yes changing the laws and the culture would improve things. Guns don't solve crimes they just increase your chances of death by firearm.

If guns cause violence -- how come you NEVER hear about a mass shooting at a gun show????

How about gun shops?? THey're FULL of guns - and yet - they're the LEAST likely to be robbed or the victim of a senseless gun crime.

Schools however - where they prohibit guns -- are shot up on a regular basis - as you pointed out.

Why????

Because cowards like to kill the helpless.

I don't plan on being helpless.

I've carried a gun every day for over 14 years - and haven't been the victim, or perpetrator of any crime.

You can do what you want. But, it won't include taking my right to self protection.

07-04-2015, 09:48 AM
(07-04-2015 08:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-04-2015 08:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And that's a real thoughtful reply you cooked up.....

[/sarcasm]

Also ---

As far as "Laws changing behavior" --- why is it the US has the most draconian drug laws and the highest usage of "illegal" drugs???

How come those laws aren't "Changing behavior"????

07-04-2015, 09:49 AM
(07-04-2015 09:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Because cowards like to kill the helpless.

Yes, with guns.

And to answer your questions; Because in those scenarios everyone has guns.