5 bad things that can be said about Hillary. That can't be said for Trump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: 5 bad things that can be said about Hillary. That can't be said for Trump.
(14-10-2016 08:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 08:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Never said that. I can say both are not viable

Hillary is by far a more viable candidate than Trump. She has 30 years of experience in government, Tump has none. Zero. Zip. What is it with you people? Somehow you think someone who has never had one ounce of experience in government is a viable candidate. Do you use the same criteria when you choose a doctor, a lawyer, a plumber?

1) Hillary needs a manicure
2) Her shoes need a wider size.
3) She needs voice training.
4) She could use better speech writers
5) Does she own a dog? She needs a dog on the campaign trail.

I would say so, this is politics, and besides reading hillary's emails I think her experience is something I wouldn't hire someone for.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2016, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2016 10:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Ugly green pants suits. Many ugly green pants suits.
(Oh wait, Trump probably has those too).

Oh well.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-10-2016, 05:51 AM
• Higher quality toupee,
• Spends less time in solariums,
• Her balls have dropped,
• Has a working teleprompter,
• Never hosted a game show.

Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
15-10-2016, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2016 09:14 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Can it be 5 things that Trump supporters think is bad about Hillary? That sound way more fun. Big Grin

1 - She's a Former Secretary of State, so clearly she's too qualified to be POTUS.

2 - Bill slept around, so she's obviously a frigid bitch who doesn't put out (or do kinky under desk BJ's).

3 - Her skin has a unhealthy lack of bright orange, clearly indicative of her poor health.

4 - She is pro estate tax because she's a communist and hates successful Americans (like Trump, who is the most successful, just ask him).

5 - If she makes college affordable for everyone, then everyone will want to go; next thing you know we'll have universal healthcare, just like all those European pansies.

BONUS ROUND - She has a vagina, so who is going to take her seriously on the world stage, amiright?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-10-2016, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2016 11:26 AM by Commonsensei.)
(14-10-2016 10:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 08:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hillary is by far a more viable candidate than Trump. She has 30 years of experience in government, Tump has none. Zero. Zip. What is it with you people? Somehow you think someone who has never had one ounce of experience in government is a viable candidate. Do you use the same criteria when you choose a doctor, a lawyer, a plumber?

1) Hillary needs a manicure
2) Her shoes need a wider size.
3) She needs voice training.
4) She could use better speech writers
5) Does she own a dog? She needs a dog on the campaign trail.

I would say so, this is politics, and besides reading hillary's emails I think her experience is something I wouldn't hire someone for.

Wow! Meta never knew you had this side. Since this is politics let's talk politics. Putting the corruption aspects of both partys aside for the moment let's just check everything that would appear on a real resume.

Hillary

Schooling
1965 - '69 Wellesly College: BA of Arts with department honors in Politcal Science.

Interned with House Republican Conference

1969 - 73, Yale Law School: Graduated with honors, Juris Docter Degree (Centering around child law)

Career
1976 - '78 Full partner of Rose Law Firm, Little Rock Arkansas.
1978 - '93 First Lady of Arkansas.
1993 - 2001 - First Lady of the United States
2001 - '09 - US Senator
2009 - Current - Secretary of State
1969 - Current - Author (Long list - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliograp...Clinton_2)

Sources
http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/f...ography=43
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/first-la...aryclinton

Trump

Education
Fordham University: 1964 - '66 Dropped out.
University of Pennsylvania: 1966- '68 BA of Science in Economics

Avoided from being drafted during Vietnam War due to "heel spurs"

Career
1971 - Current, Chairman/President, The Trump Organization
1987- Current, Author (Trump: The Art of the Deal, Trump: The Art of Survival, Trump: The art of the comeback, Trump: The Best Golf Advise I ever Received)
2004 - Current, Host: of The Apprentice
2005- '10: Founder of Trump University

Political experience
Thought about running for New York Governor in 2013.

Sources
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-i...ump-resume
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

So what dose the job Intel?
The US Government is Split into 3 parts. Supreme Court, President, and Congress. The President is one of the most important figures of the government. Basically the face of the American People. He travels to other countries to meet with other heads of foreign governments. He also acts of Commander in Chief of the armed forces.

The government works smoothly when the president and congress work together. But much like this pass 8 years we can see when congress doesn't agree with the presidential direction. It comes to a halt. Now the majority of congress right now, are not in trumps corner. (That's including republicans) So when he gose in their and says he wants american citizens of ware pieces of "flare" so we can tell if their Muslim or not. How is congress going to react? Or when a bill comes to his table that would remove tax loop holes like the one he took advantage of for 20 years to avoid paying his taxes. Do you think he's going to veto it or late it pass? Or if his ego isn't stroked by a foreign leader how would he react? He's already made enemy with Mexico, China, Most of Europe. How would that look on us? The UN rep has already made a statement on how much harm he will cause should he take office.

Yeah you can take the "Fuck 'em we're the US." *shoots guns in the air* avenue.

But The US is a consumer country. We bring in more then we put out. Which is why foreign relations is so important.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post