"50 Shades of Grey"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 04:20 PM by tazmin98.)
RE: "50 Shades of Grey"
Do you know its twilight fanfiction? I read the fanfiction long time ago. It was slight a bit more disturbing. But I don't remember the period part...
More bad news! There is going to be movie. I hate to be the clean up guy ecpecially when you are going to need something bigger than a mop. Women are going to be creaming themselves. Creaminngggg!!Drooling

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
18-09-2012, 04:18 PM
(18-09-2012 04:15 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Do you know its twilight fanfiction? I read the fanfiction long time ago. It was slight a bit more disturbing.

That's basically the reason why they jumped to considering Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for the making of the movie.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Frusty

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-09-2012, 04:25 PM
(18-09-2012 04:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 04:15 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Do you know its twilight fanfiction? I read the fanfiction long time ago. It was slight a bit more disturbing.

That's basically the reason why they jumped to considering Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for the making of the movie.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Frusty

Really?! I think at this point RPatz is going to avoid doing a movie with KStew.
I have been hearing that they are considering Ian Somerhalder, Jake Gyllenhaul, Matt Bomer 'want' or are being considered the role. Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Olsen for the female role.

18-09-2012, 04:41 PM
"50 Shades of Grey"
I was so excited to see Taz is back!!!

Then I saw what thread she was posting in. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
18-09-2012, 04:54 PM
(18-09-2012 04:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I was so excited to see Taz is back!!!

Then I saw what thread she was posting in. Weeping

[Image: i-see-what-you-did-there-rage-face-meme.png]

[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
30-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Anything by Nora Roberts is guaranteed to be good. Right now I'm reading His Every Desire by Emma Rose and it's worth a read as well (though it is a bit...descriptive like fifty shades of grey).
[+] 1 user Likes JoySmith's post
04-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Anything by Nora Roberts is guaranteed to be good. Right now I'm reading His Every Desire by Emma Rose and it's worth a read as well (though it is a bit...descriptive like fifty shades of grey).