50 shades of grey...Spoken about by two crazy Christian ladies.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2014, 08:49 AM
I have few words.

http://planetmommyhood.net/2014/07/25/pl...s-of-grey/

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
26-07-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: 50 shades of grey...Spoken about by two crazy Christian ladies.
Hi Adrian Big Grin Hug

Did you see their t-shirts? Baby Jesus' manger, and the words "1 unplanned pregnancy saved" Facepalm ok.... So these girls are idiots, check.
then blonde says one of her friends mentioned the book saved her marriage "LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!" Facepalm ok.... Not just idiots but super crazy. I don't know of I can watch the whole thing Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Wow. I seriously lack words to address this crap.
How about. LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
26-07-2014, 10:05 AM
I'll bet they have shitty marriages, and their husbands hate them. Can you imagine?? "You think that woman is attractive?!?!?!? ADULTERY!!!! Hobo" What was that "we are not of this world" crap she was going on about?? What we're supposed to be aliens sent by god now? Huh

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
26-07-2014, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2014 05:20 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-07-2014 08:49 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I have few words.

http://planetmommyhood.net/2014/07/25/pl...s-of-grey/

When the Church Ladies doth commence to clucketh, it's a good reason to seeketh and checketh it outeth forsooth.
Yeah, verily I say unto thee. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Oh the fine people who seek fame in the name of Jebus. Lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
26-07-2014, 11:46 AM
@Adrianime I'm really curious how you stumbled upon an article at planetmommyhood.com.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
26-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Ugh...don't make me feel the need to defend 50 shades which was a shitty twilight fan fiction book series, poorly written by someone who knows nothing about BDSM

If people say its saved their marriage, more power to them. I personally have a hard time seeing how. But maybe they just wanted to be spanked.

The "christian" ladies...well got nothing to say about them except I wouldn't be taking any parenting or marriage advice from them.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-07-2014, 05:15 PM
(26-07-2014 12:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ugh...don't make me feel the need to defend 50 shades which was a shitty twilight fan fiction book series, poorly written by someone who knows nothing about BDSM

If people say its saved their marriage, more power to them. I personally have a hard time seeing how. But maybe they just wanted to be spanked.

The "christian" ladies...well got nothing to say about them except I wouldn't be taking any parenting or marriage advice from them.

I'm guessing any marriages it saved was because the women reading it had given up on sex. It was probably an eye opener or a reminder that sex can be fun if you've got an adventurous partner Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-07-2014, 06:02 PM
How dare you express your sexuality !!!
Sexuality is evil EVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL !!!!!! I tell you
[+] 1 user Likes Imdefender's post