50 shades of grey...Spoken about by two crazy Christian ladies.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: 50 shades of grey...Spoken about by two crazy Christian ladies.
(26-07-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 12:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ugh...don't make me feel the need to defend 50 shades which was a shitty twilight fan fiction book series, poorly written by someone who knows nothing about BDSM

If people say its saved their marriage, more power to them. I personally have a hard time seeing how. But maybe they just wanted to be spanked.

The "christian" ladies...well got nothing to say about them except I wouldn't be taking any parenting or marriage advice from them.

I'm guessing any marriages it saved was because the women reading it had given up on sex. It was probably an eye opener or a reminder that sex can be fun if you've got an adventurous partner Thumbsup

Maybe, but I hope they found better erotica. Because, there is a lot better stuff out there. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-07-2014, 06:28 PM
(26-07-2014 06:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm guessing any marriages it saved was because the women reading it had given up on sex. It was probably an eye opener or a reminder that sex can be fun if you've got an adventurous partner Thumbsup

Maybe, but I hope they found better erotica. Because, there is a lot better stuff out there. Smile

Agreed Yes and uh.. Unsure if you got any good links to share.. Let me know Angel always lookin for new stuff Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Seriously Moms and Smerc...is it even worth reading? Just seeing Moms mention it in the same sentence as Twilight gives me the impression that I should save the eye strain.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-07-2014, 07:43 PM
You could always try the first book if you're curious. They are pretty quick reads if I remember correctly. Truly not anything impressive though. If you're the kind of person who just likes to read a quick, trashy, forgettable book every once in a while these are a good pick.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-07-2014, 07:45 PM
(26-07-2014 07:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You could always try the first book if you're curious. They are pretty quick reads if I remember correctly. Truly not anything impressive though. If you're the kind of person who just likes to read a quick, trashy, forgettable book every once in a while these are a good pick.

Haha! You are obviously not on their PR team.

I have had the Sleeping Beauty series for years and have never read it. Maybe I could read those instead.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I watched just enough to feel a little bad for their husbands. Just a little. If they're still married.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Ive read excerpts. Its really crappy, and if this is exciting you need a better sex life. *lol*

Also, these women are totally ridiculous and I feel bad for their husbands.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-07-2014, 09:21 PM
The one on the right, I want to do some very despicable BDSM type stuff to her that involves clowns. I will film these acts and call it 50 shades of Mage. The movie will be coming out this fall so be on the lookout for it.
26-07-2014, 10:11 PM
(26-07-2014 07:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 07:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You could always try the first book if you're curious. They are pretty quick reads if I remember correctly. Truly not anything impressive though. If you're the kind of person who just likes to read a quick, trashy, forgettable book every once in a while these are a good pick.

Haha! You are obviously not on their PR team.

I have had the Sleeping Beauty series for years and have never read it. Maybe I could read those instead.

The first sleeping beauty one was ok. The second I read about half of, the third I never bothered with.

That said, they're far better than 50 shades.

26-07-2014, 10:17 PM
(26-07-2014 06:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 06:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe, but I hope they found better erotica. Because, there is a lot better stuff out there. Smile

Agreed Yes and uh.. Unsure if you got any good links to share.. Let me know Angel always lookin for new stuff Thumbsup

Ill see what I can dig up. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post