500 people fired from The Department of Veterans Affairs (US)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: 500 people fried at the VA?
(12-07-2017 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He said he would clean up the VA and take care of veterans. He's doing just that.

Right just like he did when he *claimed* to have given them all the money he did, and did nothing, until he was caught lying again. He *loves* veterans. Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2017, 04:31 PM
(12-07-2017 03:53 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 03:30 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  He said he would ... Facepalm

Clarify your response.

Kiss my ass.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2017, 04:47 PM
(12-07-2017 04:31 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 03:53 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Clarify your response.

Kiss my ass.

Trump is your daddy.

And your president.

Guess you're double lucky.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
12-07-2017, 06:41 PM
(12-07-2017 03:55 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 02:53 PM)unsapien Wrote:  500 people fried at the VA?

Holy shit Blink

Oh you meant fired, well that's bad too I guess.

Laugh out load Sorry, my computer is mean to me with auto correct. (if that is I mes up. Tongue )

I'll edit it.

It is kinda amusing on reflection but I did seriously think that there had been a fire at the VA in London.

And given that The Grenfell Tower fire is still fresh in people's minds... not pleasant.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-07-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: 500 people fired from The Department of Veterans Affairs (US)
(12-07-2017 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He said he would clean up the VA and take care of veterans. He's doing just that.

Yes?

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/pol...395765001/

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
14-07-2017, 02:20 PM
(14-07-2017 02:16 PM)Dr H Wrote:  

Yes?

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/pol...395765001/

Quote:Trump's proposed budget aims to cut deeply into social programs, agriculture, education and other areas to help support increased spending on defense and immigration enforcement.

Thumbsup Yup yup, that boy's good for the economy he is.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-07-2017, 03:13 PM
Mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, I've received at times very lackadaisical care from the Central Texas VA, which was ground-zero for the appointment scandlas a few years back; I'm pretty sure I was caught up in that (long story short, before they diagnosed my bone disorder, they told me "it could be AVN or cancer". "Okay", I said, "when can I find out?" "Two months" was the anwer. Two fucking months is an eternity with cancer on your mind, I'm here to tell you.) So if he's firing the deadwood, good, and hard to see that it'll have much impact when they're already falsifying records to play CYA. Hell, back in December I was told I had to wait six weeks for what was supposed to be a walk-in ear-cleaning.

On the other hand, his dissimulation regarding his care and concern for veterans, supported by this desire to cut our unemployment benefits (doesn't apply to me, I'm ineligible and work full-time anyway), leads me to believe this is just a dog-and-pony show.

CNN Wrote:Veterans eligible now for the program have a 60 to 100 percent disability rating but are all paid at the 100 percent rate because a service-connected disability makes them unable to work. The budget proposal would cut off the payments once the veteran reached the minimum age for Social Security.

Rep. Mark Takano, D-Hawaii, said, "If a veteran was provided this benefit because of the inability to maintain gainful employment, particularly at a young age, he or she would not have been able to pay for Social Security or put money into a 401K or other retirement savings account."

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/...udget.html

Wait and see, I guess.