500 posts!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 09:08 PM
500 posts!
Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I just passed 500 posts and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been so nice to me and welcomed me into the community. I've had such a good time being here and plan to have more good times. You all have been so nice to me and I couldn't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all of you. Ever since joining I've gotten a lot smarter. I hope to continue to have plenty of funny and serious conversations in the future with you guys. Big Grin Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
28-04-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: 500 posts!
(28-04-2014 09:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I just passed 500 posts and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been so nice to me and welcomed me into the community. I've had such a good time being here and plan to have more good times. You all have been so nice to me and I couldn't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all of you. Ever since joining I've gotten a lot smarter. I hope to continue to have plenty of funny and serious conversations in the future with you guys. Big Grin Thumbsup

Whoo hooo..

Congrats

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-04-2014, 09:20 PM
(28-04-2014 09:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 09:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I just passed 500 posts and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been so nice to me and welcomed me into the community. I've had such a good time being here and plan to have more good times. You all have been so nice to me and I couldn't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all of you. Ever since joining I've gotten a lot smarter. I hope to continue to have plenty of funny and serious conversations in the future with you guys. Big Grin Thumbsup

Whoo hooo..

Congrats

Thank you Smile couldn't have done it without you guys though!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-04-2014, 09:32 PM

congrats, now you are Hobo"one of us" Hobo

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
28-04-2014, 09:35 PM
(28-04-2014 09:32 PM)sporehux Wrote:  

"one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us"
thanks for posting a phrase wich keeps repeating in mah head

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
28-04-2014, 09:41 PM
(28-04-2014 09:32 PM)sporehux Wrote:  

Thank you, I think thats a good thing lol

(28-04-2014 09:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 09:32 PM)sporehux Wrote:  congrats, now you are Hobo"one of us" Hobo

"one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us"
thanks for posting a phrase wich keeps repeating in mah head

Haha same

28-04-2014, 09:46 PM

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
28-04-2014, 09:47 PM
[Image: 3b1.gif]

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
28-04-2014, 09:57 PM
(28-04-2014 09:46 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Lmao

(28-04-2014 09:47 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  [Image: 3b1.gif]

Even more Lmao

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post