55 Die In Today's Explosions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: 55 Die In Today's Explosions...
(16-04-2013 10:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  Watch me rub shit on chas's upper lip then he is going to respond with

"I don't smell anything"

Watch this then watch Chas's reaction.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/stor...SDJEA.cspx

The denial is truly amazing to watch.

I'm sure a Cross Country Coach is a credible observer and analyst of security procedures.

Not.

again....proof that you "freethinker" Rolleyes ONLY believe government issued explanations of things, even local media and eyewitnesses don't hold as much weight as good ole papa gov.

So you think this guy just decided to make shit up just for the fuck of it?

Don't tell me a bunch of people and local media got together and coordinated a fake story about what they saw.....because that would make you a conspiracy theorist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 10:55 AM
(16-04-2013 10:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm sure a Cross Country Coach is a credible observer and analyst of security procedures.

Not.

again....proof that you "freethinker" Rolleyes ONLY believe government issued explanations of things, even local media and eyewitnesses don't hold as much weight as good ole papa gov.

Don't tell me a bunch of people and local media got together and coordinated a fake story about what they saw.....because that would make you a conspiracy theorist.

Pure media bullshit. The Alabama TV station interviews the local coach who was there at the big news story location.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2013, 10:56 AM
I&I
Man, you're gullible Rolleyes

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
16-04-2013, 11:00 AM
(16-04-2013 10:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  again....proof that you "freethinker" Rolleyes ONLY believe government issued explanations of things, even local media and eyewitnesses don't hold as much weight as good ole papa gov.

Pure media bullshit. The Alabama TV station interviews the local coach who was there at the big news story location.

So when the media doesn't match up with papa govs bedtime stories, then the media is bullshit. Drinking Beverage
16-04-2013, 11:13 AM
(16-04-2013 11:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Pure media bullshit. The Alabama TV station interviews the local coach who was there at the big news story location.

So when the media doesn't match up with papa govs bedtime stories, then the media is bullshit. Drinking Beverage

Aren't you the one who doesn't trust 'the media'? Consider

Oh, but you trust a report from a podunk TV station in Shithole, Alabama quoting a cracker coach spouting ignorant speculation.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-04-2013, 11:15 AM
(15-04-2013 08:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  ...in Iraq.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/15/...7-in-iraq/

Perspective. Consider

Why did we need perspective? It's no more or less horrible no matter where these senseless killings happen. You could have just said "here's another one". The "perspective" remark seems to belittle the Boston incident.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
16-04-2013, 11:20 AM
(16-04-2013 11:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 11:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  So when the media doesn't match up with papa govs bedtime stories, then the media is bullshit. Drinking Beverage

Aren't you the one who doesn't trust 'the media'? Consider

Oh, but you trust a report from a podunk TV station in Shithole, Alabama quoting a cracker coach spouting ignorant speculation.

*snort*

Bowing

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen

16-04-2013, 11:43 AM
(16-04-2013 11:20 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 11:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  Aren't you the one who doesn't trust 'the media'? Consider

*snort*

Bowing

So a bunch of people at the last minute all seemed to agree on and make up things about what happened? Sounds you guys are conspiracy nut jobs.
16-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Of course not. Everyone knows that everything said by an eyewitness or posted on Twitter is 100% factual truth, and anything shown on a news outlet that has ever insinuated that the government might not be responsible for 9/11 is 100% lies and propaganda.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
16-04-2013, 11:48 AM
(16-04-2013 11:43 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 11:20 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *snort*

Bowing

So a bunch of people at the last minute all seemed to agree on and make up things about what happened? Sounds you guys are conspiracy nut jobs.

You're really reaching, now.

Your ideological filter and lack of critical thinking skills make your posts hilarious. Idiotic, but hilarious.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post