55 Die In Today's Explosions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: 55 Die In Today's Explosions...
(16-04-2013 03:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 03:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But how can you have a marathon without exercise? I find fault with your claim, good sir.

Jog my memory ... who are you?Consider

Don't make me run you down!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 05:02 PM
(16-04-2013 03:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 02:50 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Given that I am assuming your neither an eye witness or have access to any critical information on the subject, are you not yourself speculating?

Perhaps there is as much reason to be as speculative about any media statement as there is about any goverment statement.

There is certainly a correlation between exercises and drills and attacks, 9/11, 7/7, the attack in spain off the top of my head. Does this amount to proof positive, not by any means. Is it just a coincidence we should casually dismiss. Perhaps, if the subject matter was different so would be your thinking on the matter.

Either way none of us has access to the kind of data that would allow us to draw any kind of meaningful conclusion, perhaps this is just another question were all we can say is "I don't know" and in that not support the idea that its all an inside job, but equally not dismiss it out of hand at the same time.

Whatever the the "truth" is V for Vendetta is still a work of fiction, and that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods is not. In other words the worst of conclusions we could make are not without credibility, are not beyond what has been considered and is not beyond reason.

I do, in fact, know that there was no 'exercise' being run in Boston yesterday.

Way to dodge around the point I was making. But in fact you dont really, at best you are unaware of information pertaining to an exercise that may or may not have been.

However, that is not really the point, regardless of weather there was an exercise in Boston or not does not detract from the number of incidents that have coincided with exercises. That alone of course means nothing, coincidences do happen, but on the flip side the more they happen, the more they should cause us to pause for thought.

Whatever the truth of the matter is I'm as sure you don't know it as much as I'm sure I don't.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2013, 05:06 PM
(16-04-2013 05:02 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 03:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  I do, in fact, know that there was no 'exercise' being run in Boston yesterday.

Way to dodge around the point I was making. But in fact you dont really, at best you are unaware of information pertaining to an exercise that may or may not have been.

However, that is not really the point, regardless of weather there was an exercise in Boston or not does not detract from the number of incidents that have coincided with exercises. That alone of course means nothing, coincidences do happen, but on the flip side the more they happen, the more they should cause us to pause for thought.

Whatever the truth of the matter is I'm as sure you don't know it as much as I'm sure I don't.

And you are wrong on both counts.

I didn't dodge and I do know.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
16-04-2013, 05:37 PM
55 Die In Today's Explosions...
Is t there a security exercise just before any major public event?
16-04-2013, 05:37 PM
(16-04-2013 05:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 05:02 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Way to dodge around the point I was making. But in fact you dont really, at best you are unaware of information pertaining to an exercise that may or may not have been.

And you are wrong on both counts.

Fair enough, who am I to question your convictions on the matter, what would be the point I cant dispute faith based claims.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
16-04-2013, 05:39 PM
(16-04-2013 05:37 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Is t there a security exercise just before any major public event?

I think you mean deployment, rather than exercise. But nonetheless it is a point well made.

16-04-2013, 05:42 PM
(16-04-2013 05:37 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 05:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  And you are wrong on both counts.

Fair enough, who am I to question your convictions on the matter, what would be the point I cant dispute faith based claims.

It is not a faith-based claim.

16-04-2013, 05:43 PM
(16-04-2013 05:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 05:37 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Fair enough, who am I to question your convictions on the matter, what would be the point I cant dispute faith based claims.

It is not a faith-based claim.

Really, you have data on which you base a fact based claim?

16-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Why the fuck does it matter if there were "exercises" or not. Correlation does not imply causation.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-04-2013, 05:49 PM
(16-04-2013 05:43 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 05:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is not a faith-based claim.

Really, you have data on which you base a fact based claim?

I know people who are in government in various positions.

There was no security exercise going on in Boston, just the normal security for the Boston Marathon.