55 Die In Today's Explosions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: 55 Die In Today's Explosions...
(16-04-2013 07:36 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 06:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Fine, have fun with your little conspiracy theories.

More compelling stuff, dismiss me as a conspiracy theorist all you like. After all not knowing is the same as believing the Illuminati did it, if you read my post I clearly say that I've no idea as to the facts, the closest I come to a conspiracy theory is saying that sometimes apparent coincidences may not be.

I'll leave you with this.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

No exercise, no coincidence. Nothing to explain.

[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 07:45 PM
(16-04-2013 07:36 PM)Humakt Wrote:  After all not knowing is the same as believing the Illuminati did it~

On the contrary. Believing the Illuminatti did it is far worse than not knowing. As with religion, when we think we've reached a conclusion, we stop looking for answers.

The guy who doesn't know, keeps looking for answers, but the guy who knows someone in government stops questioning. Big Grin

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
16-04-2013, 07:57 PM
(16-04-2013 07:45 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 07:36 PM)Humakt Wrote:  After all not knowing is the same as believing the Illuminati did it~

On the contrary. Believing the Illuminatti did it is far worse than not knowing. As with religion, when we think we've reached a conclusion, we stop looking for answers.

The guy who doesn't know, keeps looking for answers, but the guy who knows someone in government stops questioning. Big Grin

You can keep looking for answers, but there isn't actually a question here, except a made-up one.

There is no evidence of 'an exercise', no evidence of anything except the planned security for the marathon event.

[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
16-04-2013, 07:57 PM
(16-04-2013 07:45 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  

Don't forget the guy who doesn't give a fuck about the question. He doesn't give a fuck. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-04-2013, 08:06 PM
(16-04-2013 07:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 07:45 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  On the contrary. Believing the Illuminatti did it is far worse than not knowing. As with religion, when we think we've reached a conclusion, we stop looking for answers.

Don't forget the guy who doesn't give a fuck about the question. He doesn't give a fuck. Drinking Beverage

Bingo, you win a cookie. I don't give a fuck.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
16-04-2013, 08:06 PM
(16-04-2013 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 07:45 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  On the contrary. Believing the Illuminatti did it is far worse than not knowing. As with religion, when we think we've reached a conclusion, we stop looking for answers.

You can keep looking for answers, but there isn't actually a question here, except a made-up one.

There is no evidence of 'an exercise', no evidence of anything except the planned security for the marathon event.

It happened yesterday. At this point in time we can safely rule out acts of god, zombie apocalypses and the like but, that some people who work for the government don't know of something isn't sufficient evidence to make absolute truth statements.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
16-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

This seems so simple to explain. What were they going to do; tell people that they were searching for bombs and create a chaotic stampede? This is basic crowd management 101. IF it happened at all. One source does not make it a fact.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
17-04-2013, 12:55 AM
55 Die In Today's Explosions...
Whatever guys, lets hope whoever the fuck is doing this bombing bullshit blows him/herself up when trying to put together the next hit.

One thing I'm afraid is that this is just the first one.

I'm not going to any public events where there is a considerable number of people gathering any time soon.
17-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Re: 55 Die In Today's Explosions...
An attack like this in boston IS different then an attack in iraq. If you're in touch with reality, the probability and frequency of those events are on a different scale.

The physical distance creates a mental one.
17-04-2013, 08:48 AM
(17-04-2013 08:07 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  An attack like this in boston IS different then an attack in iraq. If you're in touch with reality, the probability and frequency of those events are on a different scale.

The physical distance creates a mental one.

I am not in touch with reality then. I guess bombs that kill people frequently at a distance from me are okay. For that matter, Boston is 3,000 miles from me so I guess I don't really give a fuck.

Sorry, Chas. I no longer care if you get blown up if this happens to you frequently.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post