55 Reasons to Doubt Christianity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: 55 Reasons to Doubt Christianity
I am never arguing with a theist again. I will just link this and say "pick one". There are some weaker points but nearly all of it is very solid. Good resource.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 11:08 PM
yeah, it is way too much for me to read, but just a skim through it makes it look good for me.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Every time I read things like this it makes me want to go on a slap-athon for how stupid believers are.

Wake up you morons! It's a gawd damn lie and its the most important thing in their life.
20-10-2014, 06:17 PM
A couple to add : (I have many)

1. If the Romans and Jews went to all the trouble to locate him, disrupt their Passover celebration with his trial, call the Sanhedrin back into session on Passover weekend, and found him enough of a threat to engage the Roman Governor, why was no attempt made or the slightest concern mentioned when he (supposedly) started appearing again ?

2. So on the Thursday evening before Easter, these Jews (the Apostles and Jebus), have a Kosher Passover meal. Then at the end of that meal he tells them to drink (his) blood, and not one of the Jews objects to this abomination ?

And they thought no one would notice ?

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-10-2014, 07:47 PM
(10-10-2014 06:07 PM)xyz Wrote:  The ultimate list for defending your lack of faith, 55 reasons to doubt Christianity
http://www.kyroot.com

I read the first 20 and skimmed much of the rest. I'll be reading the other 40 completely when I have more time. Nice work and thanks for posting this. Thumbsup

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.