5th Industrial Revolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2011, 08:29 PM
5th Industrial Revolution
NANOTECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!

1st Industrial Revolution: 1800 Steam Engine
2nd Industrial Revolution: 1870-1914 Technological Revolution (Steel, Electricity, heavy machinery)
3rd Industrial Revolution: 1940 Information Technology (Computers, electro-mechanical, electronic,Internet)
4th Industrial Revolution:?
5th Industrial Revolution:2010 Nano Technology

Screw this, I'm not researching anymore. To much random websites and answers. Sorry but I hate reading. I prefer it to tell me 1 sentence answer. I'm getting confuse now, but anyways this guy who came in to my high school science class was teaching us the 5th industrial revolution, also learning about scanning electron microscope. ( think he was a physicist ?) ( Yes I'm lazy)

Anyways think I'm going to be studying nano tech for my career since society want's you to have 1 job only. I rather want to do many things but at least nano tech has a wide variety of applications. I'm going to apply this technology to reach my infinite energy idea to become reality, and super conductors! With many more technology to advance Humanity. But mostly automate manual labour.
forgot that I wanted to do Robotics, well going to do both to automate jobs. The things I wanna do seems far reach. But I am quite dedicated in advancing technology, I will do what ever I can for humanity Heart

Some obstacles,
-I'm depressed, because my laptop can't play games, watch high quality videos. Gaming depression. The thing I can play is browser games, but I really wanna play starcraft 2, minecraft, and many other games. So badly! been 3 years now... Guess that's why I started loving school, and being around with people there. kinda hate home, and family. (I value friends more than family)
-Younger brother makes fun of me about me loving Science. Sometimes I don't feel like doing this any more. Because I watch science shows sometimes but stop completely, Stop reading Sciences too. I love reading facts, hate novels, fictional crap. My strong passion for science as a little kid also made me gain my sanity. Not really a strong passion anymore. Just playing games, instead of expanding my curiosity.

Sorry if you don't know any nano tech, research it yourself. Just sharing to everyone about the 5th industrial revolution that is going to affect everyone. Heart you all!!

OPS IT BECAME a bit personal, Just ignore all the personal information... if you don't care about it. Guess I got a little excited/carry away.

Note: I will probably be busy playing games( that I can play) so I may not reply a lot.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 08:50 AM
RE: 5th Industrial Revolution
If Laxity is the future, i'm proud to be the past.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
28-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Is replacing human labour a bad thing ? Isn't it freedom for all ? Trying my best to automate all manual labour is bad ?

Well I'm only a student right now, and I have been reading ZeitNews, and looks like our technological developments will really replace people because of money.

Also interested in nano medical research to extend the human life span Smile

I guess your saying technological advancement is bad...

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
28-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Nanotech will not be tiny machines any time in the near future. Unless your talking about bacteria or other single cell self-replicating organisms which we customise to suit our needs.

Biotechnology is where most of the current advances are happening.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
30-09-2011, 01:48 AM
First of all, we have nano-technology and nano-machines already. Secondly, you do realize you are on ATHEIST not science forum, right?

Now about you, you are never going to do anything worth mentioning. Do you know why? Because of this "Screw this, I'm not researching anymore. To much random websites and answers. Sorry but I hate reading. I prefer it to tell me 1 sentence answer."

If you want to even finish school, you need to read and learn, there are no 1 sentence answers. If you ever really want to do robotics and/or nano-tech you are going to have to read, read, read, read, read a lot and read some more, then you start writing, and writing a lot. But you are too lazy for this, so nothing will happen.

So stop complaining, grab a book and start learning about the things you want to learn, there are no shortcuts to knowledge. You are just acting like a lazy, spoiled kid, don't do that if you are serious about your science.

P.S.
If your laptop is too slow, try buying a desktop computer next time you decide to spend your money.

"Note: I will probably be busy playing games( that I can play) so I may not reply a lot." - This also makes you look like a spoiled kid, who just wants somebody else to give him super idea and make him rich. Childish dreams are not very productive, not this way.

I am not trying to discourage you, just show you your errors on time.

Peace.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson