6 million....how many jewish holocausts were there last century?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2013, 12:15 AM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jJ2X8UWHO...J2X8UWHOjY

According to several old newspaper articles the figure for "6 million" is an old one. In this video, it shows several articles claiming 6 million Jews starving and being massacred decades before Hitler came to power.

I only know of one Jewish holocaust in the 20th century, were there a few more in which 6 million died in each of those as well in the early 1900s?
Find all posts by this user
07-07-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: 6 million....how many jewish holocausts were there last century?
Do you consider ZeitgeistExplorateur a serious academic and reliable source on this topic? If so, why?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
07-07-2013, 03:15 AM
(07-07-2013 02:51 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Do you consider ZeitgeistExplorateur a serious academic and reliable source on this topic? If so, why?

Why do you care, and why should I care or give two fucks about the source of info? If the info is try then it's true. Are you assuming the newspapers are made up?

How about we discuss the info and then we can derail the thread into a source pissing match.
07-07-2013, 04:24 AM
There is no serious discussion with you I and I (sadly)

You just fly off on Ad-Hominen attacks, granted sometimes it is on the defensive however I have seen you Ad-Hom on the offensive.

So its pretty pointless.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
07-07-2013, 04:58 AM
(07-07-2013 04:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  There is no serious discussion with you I and I (sadly)

You just fly off on Ad-Hominen attacks, granted sometimes it is on the defensive however I have seen you Ad-Hom on the offensive.

So its pretty pointless.

There could have been several more Jewish holocausts that resulted in 6 million dead last century that aren't talked about that much. What is your take on news paper reports of 6 million starving or being slaughtered long before ww2?
07-07-2013, 07:12 AM
You know what else obviously died last century? Your hair, specifically your hair on the right side of your head.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-07-2013, 09:13 AM
How did i know this would be an i and i thread. *rolls eyes*

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
07-07-2013, 09:58 AM
So. The guy who posted that video...
"How many times of six everlasting Jews did live in the world before the second world war? Read 10 and more newspapers from 1915-1938 - before the Holo$aust even happened!"
The link he subsequently gives is totally priceless, by the way. It starts off with a weird talk about Jewish history, and Nazi collaborationism in occupied Netherlands. Then it goes off the fucking rails with flying saucers, alien autopsies, secret UFO bases in Antarctica. Also Dutch Nazis invented Agent Orange (?).

Yes. Clearly a legit source.

Jewish pogroms were a fact of life just about everywhere in the first years of the twentieth century. Particularly Russia (and the Russian empire, since the worst were in what is now Ukraine or Poland), but they were not unknown in places like the UK and France. Anti-semitism was pretty much universal.

I've never heard figures anything close to millions for those events. That's wildly contradictory with any other research on the subject I've ever come across - and yet the source is so incoherent I can't even imagine what ideological basis there is for making such a claim. Other than crazy gonna crazy.

... this is my signature!
07-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Holocaust-denial is illegal. Wink
It's post-war propaganda.
The victor writes history.

In this case it's true though.
The number of 6 million is based on 4,5 million in Auschwitz. However, this number was adjusted to 1,5 in the 1950's. But 3 million total just sounds less bad than 6 million.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
07-07-2013, 01:50 PM
So the news reports of 6 million being killed or starved in all those instances before ww2 were made up? Exaggerated? Why would or who would find it necessary to make this up or exaggerate it?
Thread Closed