6 million....how many jewish holocausts were there last century?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: 6 million....how many jewish holocausts were there last century?
(07-07-2013 03:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 02:51 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Do you consider ZeitgeistExplorateur a serious academic and reliable source on this topic? If so, why?

Why do you care, and why should I care or give two fucks about the source of info?

You, of all people, seem to care greatly where your info comes from.

American news outlets vs RT and Iranian news.

Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
07-07-2013, 03:57 PM
I&I, do you want to kill Jewish people? I'm really getting that vibe off you. Why don't you just grab a gun and go do it already? Your constant masturbation on here is becoming annoying. Drinking Beverage

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
07-07-2013, 06:29 PM
(07-07-2013 03:57 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I&I, do you want to kill Jewish people? I'm really getting that vibe off you. Why don't you just grab a gun and go do it already? Your constant masturbation on here is becoming annoying. Drinking Beverage

I am getting the vibe that you pull shit out of your ass to derail a thread and to slander posters.
08-07-2013, 02:19 AM
(07-07-2013 01:50 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the news reports of 6 million being killed or starved in all those instances before ww2 were made up? Exaggerated? Why would or who would find it necessary to make this up or exaggerate it?

It is also said that Genghis Khan killed over 1 million people in an hour.

The fact is that no one before Hitler ever had the means to eradicate 3 million members of any ethnic group.
Even the Armenian genocide was only half of that.

Also: it victimizes them, poor persecuted us. We're so sad, so very very sad, give us our own country.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
08-07-2013, 07:26 AM
(08-07-2013 02:19 AM)Caveman Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 01:50 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the news reports of 6 million being killed or starved in all those instances before ww2 were made up? Exaggerated? Why would or who would find it necessary to make this up or exaggerate it?

It is also said that Genghis Khan killed over 1 million people in an hour.

The fact is that no one before Hitler ever had the means to eradicate 3 million members of any ethnic group.
Even the Armenian genocide was only half of that.

Also: it victimizes them, poor persecuted us. We're so sad, so very very sad, give us our own country.

So the news reports of 6 million In the instances before we're made up to get sympathy?
08-07-2013, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 05:02 PM by cjlr.)

It doesn't say that.

It literally doesn't say that.

The first article, on Jews in the collapsing Russian Empire, says there is a population of six million; in resentful wartime conditions they were being mistreated and that thousands had died. Thousands, six million - eh, close enough, right?

The second article makes the same statement - that there are six million Eastern European Jews.

The third repeats the claim (six million Jews living in Eastern Europe). It gives a figure for deaths of 127,000. One hundred thousand, six million - eh, close enough, right?

The fourth? I think you might be able to guess. It says that there are six million Jews in Eastern Europe (like, OMG), and that they suffered disproportionately during the war (the usual wartime depredation, overlaid with special persecution).

The fifth - well, sink my battleship. It's a call for aid for the - let's see now - six million Jews living in Eastern Europe, since they've been variously mistreated for generations.

I leave the contents of the remaining five articles to your imagination.

Thanks for making me waste twenty minutes watching that drivel.

And once again, I invite the other threadgoers to consider the linked page from the video uploader. A specious source can yet provide valid information, but it ought to be more thoroughly checked out first.

And I would be sure to thoroughly check out anyone posting this:
NaZis in BeNeLux

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
08-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Responding to I&I is like throwing a Bologna Sandwich at a Freight Train.
[+] 2 users Like Julius's post
08-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Thank you for the quick synopsis. Thumbsup

(08-07-2013 08:24 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

It doesn't say that.

It literally doesn't say that.

The first article, on Jews in the collapsing Russian Empire, says there is a population of six million; in resentful wartime conditions they were being mistreated and that thousands had died. Thousands, six million - eh, close enough, right?

The second article makes the same statement - that there are six million Eastern European Jews.

The third repeats the claim (six million Jews living in Eastern Europe). It gives a figure for deaths of 127,000. One hundred thousand, six million - eh, close enough, right?

The fourth? I think you might be able to guess. It says that there are six million Jews in Eastern Europe (like, OMG), and that they suffered disproportionately during the war (the usual wartime depraved, overlaid with special persecution).

The fifth - well, sink my battleship. It's a call for aid for the - let's see now - six million Jews living in Eastern Europe, since they've been variously mistreated for generations.

I leave the contents of the remaining five articles to your imagination.

Thanks for making me waste twenty minutes watching that drivel.

And once again, I invite the other threadgoers to consider the linked page from the video uploader. A specious source can yet provide valid information, but it ought to be more thoroughly checked out first.

And I would be sure to thoroughly check out anyone posting this:
NaZis in BeNeLux

Evolve
08-07-2013, 04:44 PM
(07-07-2013 12:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jJ2X8UWHO...J2X8UWHOjY

According to several old newspaper articles the figure for "6 million" is an old one. In this video, it shows several articles claiming 6 million Jews starving and being massacred decades before Hitler came to power.

I only know of one Jewish holocaust in the 20th century, were there a few more in which 6 million died in each of those as well in the early 1900s?

90% of Poland's 3.3 million Jews were killed. We are already looking at nearly three million dead Jews right there.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
08-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Apparently you guys don't like history?

I posted in a history thread about persecution and mass murder of Jews in Europe before Hitler which apparently isn't known that well and all of the sudden it's wrong to point this out?
Thread Closed