6 month Oncology check today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: 6 month Oncology check today
(18-06-2012 08:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yay, so glad to hear the good news.

But that does put a damper on you getting your Medical Marijuana card. Sad
Found out recently that the younger brother of an old friend of mine, legally grows and sells medical marijuana in the Phoenix area. The family refers to it as 'alternative agriculture'.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Ahhhhh, kicker cancer in the balls always makes me feel good. It's an even bigger bonus when it's someone awesome like you doing the kicking!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-06-2012, 02:09 AM
So, Anjele, when are you going to visit your old friend? Time to take preventive measures and renew your friendship with a peace pipe.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
26-07-2012, 06:51 PM
After some dicey liver enzyme readings I have had ultra sound, a CAT scan, a blood test for haemochromatosis (too much accumulated iron) Ultra sound and C.T. showed a small mystery lesion???. Have seen gastroenterologist, who said he wasn't particularly worried and ordered another Ultra sound in 3 months.

As I'm no spring chicken I am taking things stoically.... only 4 drinks once a week and maintaining my gym work, healthy diet etc.....Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
26-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Hang in there Mr. Woof...do your research and do what you think is right for you!

If doc isn't worried...see how things look in three months.

I have been doing the 6 month check thing for a while now.

Just keep living.

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-08-2012, 04:10 AM
I am very happy that it looks like you defeated cancer. I do suggest that if you have not done so already, do research on the foods you eat. Throw out anything containing aspartame (there are a few others, but I forget what they are), and research ingredients. There are many things allowed in the food in the united states that are illegal in other countries, because they have been proven to cause cancer. Aspartame when heated to body temp turns to formaldehyde. That is just one of many to watch out for. And that stuff is in things like pediasure among other things put out specifically for kids. If some companies and the government care that little for future tax payers, imagine how it and they feel about you. You can't trust much these days.
13-08-2012, 06:03 AM
Aspartame gives me a headache so I avoid that one already...not to mention I hate the taste.

13-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Aspartame is yummy... just drinking my Pepsi Nex now. Love going to Oz cos then I can have Pepsi Max (not available in SG)
I believe (or was it just apocryphal) that Donald Rumsfeld pushed through the approval... so it must be safe.

Anyway, my mum has just come out of surgery ... she is now much less likely to accidentally topple forwards if she loses her balance.

Going in to surgery she showed no fear because she had complete faith; and afterwards immediately (after the drugs wore off) gave praise and thanks to...

... wait for it...

... the National Health Service.

Last update I got, and I quote, she is "being fantastically treated".

13-08-2012, 07:07 AM
(13-08-2012 07:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Aspartame is yummy... just drinking my Pepsi Nex now. Love going to Oz cos then I can have Pepsi Max (not available in SG)
I believe (or was it just apocryphal) that Donald Rumsfeld pushed through the approval... so it must be safe.

I certainly hope these parts are a joke.
13-08-2012, 07:44 AM
(13-08-2012 07:07 AM)pawprints1985 Wrote:  
(13-08-2012 07:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Aspartame is yummy... just drinking my Pepsi Nex now. Love going to Oz cos then I can have Pepsi Max (not available in SG)

I certainly hope these parts are a joke.

I am sure you will see, if you look at any of my previous posts, that I never joke.

(but I am addicted to pepsi max (or was when I lived in Oz and the UK))