6 shot on DC ballfield

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: 6 shot on DC ballfield
(16-06-2017 06:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  It's probably a false flag.

I strongly doubt that. We need to own our terrorists on the left. It pisses me off when we have (almost constant) violence from right wing assholes, and the right won't acknowledge that this guy was one of them, however unhinged.

This guy was clearly just as unhinged, and had a long history of violence. Probably shouldn't have had access to guns. He clearly did not get the message of peace and nonviolent resistance that has always been Bernie Sanders' entire political career.

I've made the "false flag" call before, about the violence by masked thugs at a Milo Yawnopoly's speech at Berkeley, so I'm not against thinking something is a deliberate provocation by the operatives of the right, but this one seems pretty cut-and-dried in indicating a left wing terrorist. We need to call it what it is so the other side cannot play the tu quoque tactic when their guys do it again-- probably next week.

This is not true. Bernie condemned him, every democrat politician I have seen in the news has. i as a democrat condemn him.

But I really am sick of motive being used as a media talking point. It should not matter if this is a disturbed school shooter, disturbed workplace shooter, mentally ill shooter, or politically or religiously motivated. The one thing all these events always have in common is easy access to firearms.

Yes this sick fuck was a democrat, but anyone who decides to take their anger out on anyone else like this with a firearm is disturbed regardless of their justifications.

Now to those on the right who respond to me in this thread, I do not want to hear shit about how the left loves violence. I don't most on the left do not.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
16-06-2017, 08:50 AM
6 shot on DC ballfield
Most on the right or center don't like violence either.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
16-06-2017, 01:12 PM
(16-06-2017 06:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  It's probably a false flag.

I strongly doubt that. We need to own our terrorists on the left. It pisses me off when we have (almost constant) violence from right wing assholes, and the right won't acknowledge that this guy was one of them, however unhinged.

This guy was clearly just as unhinged, and had a long history of violence. Probably shouldn't have had access to guns. He clearly did not get the message of peace and nonviolent resistance that has always been Bernie Sanders' entire political career.

I've made the "false flag" call before, about the violence by masked thugs at a Milo Yawnopoly's speech at Berkeley, so I'm not against thinking something is a deliberate provocation by the operatives of the right, but this one seems pretty cut-and-dried in indicating a left wing terrorist. We need to call it what it is so the other side cannot play the tu quoque tactic when their guys do it again-- probably next week.

It was a joke. Cause Alex Jones is friends with the president.

16-06-2017, 01:45 PM
(16-06-2017 08:50 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Most on the right or center don't like violence either.

So only those on the far left or right do?

Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-06-2017, 05:48 PM
(15-06-2017 06:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 03:11 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Probably not from 50 yards away.
Really what's your point?
That if someone decides to shoot you, neither you, nor anyone else may ever know who did it.

Quote:If someone is fucked in the head and violent then they should be in custody being poked and prodded.
Maybe. So?

Quote:And if I had a choice between being shot at 50 yards away or being stabbed at point blank, I would choose being shot at. Most people can't hit a human sized target at 50 yards away especially with a pistol.
Most people don't have the balls to stab somebody up close and personal, either.
So what your point?

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
16-06-2017, 05:54 PM
6 shot on DC ballfield
(16-06-2017 01:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 08:50 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Most on the right or center don't like violence either.

Consider

Isn't that usually the case?
16-06-2017, 05:56 PM
(16-06-2017 01:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Consider

No, only anarchists do. We want to tear down civilization to its foundation, so that the reptilians from Zeta reticuli can move in and take over.

Or wait . . .

Um . . .

No, sorry, I misspoke. That isn't us.

I was thinking of the nihilists. My bad. Blush

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 3 users Like Dr H's post
16-06-2017, 11:16 PM
(16-06-2017 05:56 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 01:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So only those on the far left or right do?

Consider

No, only anarchists do. We want to tear down civilization to its foundation, so that the reptilians from Zeta reticuli can move in and take over.

Or wait . . .

Um . . .

No, sorry, I misspoke. That isn't us.

I was thinking of the nihilists. My bad. Blush

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-06-2017, 12:57 AM
(16-06-2017 05:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 01:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So only those on the far left or right do?

Consider

Isn't that usually the case?

I thought it was more about mental illness.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-06-2017, 01:14 AM
(17-06-2017 12:57 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 05:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Isn't that usually the case?

I thought it was more about mental illness.

Mental illness has been and remains a convenient political scapegoat. Yeah, mental health services are shit, just like healthcare in general is shit. But blaming mental health allows you to punt on gun control, and pretend like you are doing something by doing nothing, because nothing ever gets done about mental health either; and the further stigmatization by political association with gun toting sociopaths doesn't help either.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post