6 shot on DC ballfield

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: 6 shot on DC ballfield
(15-06-2017 09:09 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  On one of the gun forums I frequent, a gun shop owner wrote that he now checks the voter registration of every customer and refuses to sell to a registered democrat. Many people commented that this is a great idea and they will begin to do this as well at their gun shops and for private sales.
And you didn't call him for that bullshit?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2017, 09:56 AM
(15-06-2017 09:51 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:09 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  On one of the gun forums I frequent, a gun shop owner wrote that he now checks the voter registration of every customer and refuses to sell to a registered democrat. Many people commented that this is a great idea and they will begin to do this as well at their gun shops and for private sales.
And you didn't call him for that bullshit?

It's his business. Political party is not a protected class. If he wants to lose money on sales that's his choice. He obviously feels democrats are a danger at this time. I saw a few news articles yesterday with the concern that "left wing terrorism" is back in style. That's concerning.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 10:06 AM
At work.

Laugh out load

How quickly the "Right to bear arms." is thrown away when the seeming more important issue of "Us versus them!" raises its ugly head.

Yes, I am just a stinky Gaijin but... really how disgustingly hypocritical such "We should defend our selves from them" comments (And other suitable epithets) are.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
15-06-2017, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2017 10:39 AM by GirlyMan.)

Do gun customers in his area generally carry their voter registration cards with them? I know I haven't carried mine in decades, not even to the polls. I'm calling bullshit. That, or the guy's gonna go out of business lickety split. Plenty of gun dealers who don't give a shit about my voter registration. in fact, I'd let him know that I'm going down the street to his competitor as I turned around and walked out the door as soon as he asked to see my voter id. This dude's full of shit. Just talking out of his ass to rile up shit, like all of you fear-mongering fuckers do.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2017, 10:15 AM
At work.

Just an ignorant foreigner question... but can said hypothetical propietor be sued for denying some one their amendmant rights? Consider
15-06-2017, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2017 10:35 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-06-2017 09:09 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This hatred for other political parties needs to stop. I've been guilty of this in the past, but stuff is starting to get out of control. I have no love for the Democratic party but I don't wish ANY of them dead. When people in the spotlight openly act out the death of our president, some are going to take it as a call to do it. I saw yesterday there was a theater performance in New York that had a Trump lookalike assassinated (they just lost all of their donor money from Bank of America and others). Kathy Griffin holds Trump's bloody severed head in a photo. Snoop Dogg shoots a Trump lookalike in his new music video. College professor in Fresno calls for Trump's assassination (just one of many). This is much different than red neck Billy Bob in Arkansas hanging a dummy from his tree that looks like Obama. We're talking very public people with a platform suggesting openly killing elected officials.

Yeah, Ted Nugent was obviously just using a figure of speech. “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their [the Obama administration’s] heads off in November.” “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” Hell, he got a dinner at the White House because of his incendiary rhetoric. Oh, let's not forget that Harry Reid should be assassinated or "“Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Or Hillary Clinton “should be tried for treason & hung.”

You have the memory of a fucking sieve. And you're a fucking hypocrite to boot. I fucking hate hypocrites. Reminds me of Christians.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2017, 10:36 AM
(15-06-2017 10:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:09 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This hatred for other political parties needs to stop. I've been guilty of this in the past, but stuff is starting to get out of control. I have no love for the Democratic party but I don't wish ANY of them dead. When people in the spotlight openly act out the death of our president, some are going to take it as a call to do it. I saw yesterday there was a theater performance in New York that had a Trump lookalike assassinated (they just lost all of their donor money from Bank of America and others). Kathy Griffin holds Trump's bloody severed head in a photo. Snoop Dogg shoots a Trump lookalike in his new music video. College professor in Fresno calls for Trump's assassination (just one of many). This is much different than red neck Billy Bob in Arkansas hanging a dummy from his tree that looks like Obama. We're talking very public people with a platform suggesting openly killing elected officials.

Yeah, Ted Nugent was obviously just using a figure of speech. “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their [the Obama administration’s] heads off in November.” “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” Hell, he got a dinner at the White House because of his incendiary rhetoric. Oh, let's not forget that Harry Reid should be assassinated or "“Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Or Hillary Clinton “should be tried for treason & hung.”

You have the memory of a fucking sieve. And you're a fucking hypocrite to boot.

One guy? One washed up "celebrity" is all you got? How many against Trump?

15-06-2017, 10:36 AM
(15-06-2017 09:56 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:51 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  And you didn't call him for that bullshit?

It's his business. Political party is not a protected class. If he wants to lose money on sales that's his choice. He obviously feels democrats are a danger at this time. I saw a few news articles yesterday with the concern that "left wing terrorism" is back in style. That's concerning.
And I was saying he didn't turn down money from anybody if he's like the gun shoppers I've known. They sold handguns to the Y-donor after his doctor called the local shops and told them he had ALZ and shouldn't have guns. They got their money. I suspect, with reason, that your gunshop owner was a blowhard.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 10:37 AM
6 shot on DC ballfield
(15-06-2017 10:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You have the memory of a fucking sieve. And you're a fucking hypocrite to boot. I fucking hate hypocrites. Reminds me of Christians.

All the idiots should stop with the bullshit. Both sides.
15-06-2017, 10:38 AM
(15-06-2017 10:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Do gun customers in his area generally carry their voter registration cards with them? I know I haven't carried mine in decades, not even to the polls. I'm calling bullshit. That, or the guy's gonna go out of business lickety split. Plenty of gun dealers who don't give a shit about my voter registration.

Some states have voter registration information available online. Hell, maybe all of them do.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post