6 shot on DC ballfield

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2017 10:50 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: 6 shot on DC ballfield
(15-06-2017 10:36 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, Ted Nugent was obviously just using a figure of speech. “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their [the Obama administration’s] heads off in November.” “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” Hell, he got a dinner at the White House because of his incendiary rhetoric. Oh, let's not forget that Harry Reid should be assassinated or "“Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Or Hillary Clinton “should be tried for treason & hung.”

You have the memory of a fucking sieve. And you're a fucking hypocrite to boot.

One guy? One washed up "celebrity" is all you got? How many against Trump?

Ah, so it's the number of not Billy Bob's in AK, not just their celebrity status. How about Trump State campaign managers, do they count? How about Republican politicians, do they count? How about Trumps' butler? You know what, google it yourself you fucking hypocritical moron. All you got is an admitted D-list comedienne. And there were a shitload of Billy Bob's and they're not all in Arkansas. I find your hypocrisy as disgusting as a fucking Christian's.
[Image: obama_zpsqnjrlywd.jpg][Image: obama5_zpsjnbfrnm7.jpg][Image: obama2_zpswzhsejbw.jpg][Image: obama11_zpsufnhpqng.jpg][Image: obama10_zpszjnqiqgo.jpg][Image: obama8_zps4bur214q.jpg][Image: obama9_zps0ufsrrkl.gif][Image: obama7_zpsq0meyyrl.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2017, 10:49 AM
(15-06-2017 10:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:36 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  One guy? One washed up "celebrity" is all you got? How many against Trump?

Ah, so it's the number of not Billy Bob's in AK you, not just their celebrity status. How about Trump State campaign managers, do they count?

Oh, but don't you understand?

It's perfectly OK if righties call for the death of Democrats. But it doesn't work the other way. Poor little right-wing snowflakes. Welcome to 'murica.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
15-06-2017, 10:51 AM
(15-06-2017 10:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:36 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  One guy? One washed up "celebrity" is all you got? How many against Trump?

Ah, so it's the number of not Billy Bob's in AK you, not just their celebrity status. How about Trump State campaign managers, do they count? How about Republican politicians, do they count? How about Trumps' butler? You know what, google it yourself you fucking hypocritical moron. All you got is an admitted D-list comedienne. I find your hypocrisy as disgusting as a fucking Christian's.

D list? She's top dollar and had a New Years gig on CNN every year. Snoop dogg is a nobody? Want to compare album sales with ol' Ted? Theater performances watched by thousands. College and university professors with thousands of Twitter followers. I believe even a school teacher shot a dart gun or water gun at a pic of Trump in front of her students. The list goes on.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-06-2017, 10:51 AM
(15-06-2017 10:49 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ah, so it's the number of not Billy Bob's in AK you, not just their celebrity status. How about Trump State campaign managers, do they count?

Oh, but don't you understand?

It's perfectly OK if righties call for the death of Democrats. But it doesn't work the other way. Poor little right-wing snowflakes. Welcome to 'murica.

Fuckers didn't count on liberal snowflakes owning guns.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2017, 10:52 AM
(15-06-2017 10:51 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ah, so it's the number of not Billy Bob's in AK you, not just their celebrity status. How about Trump State campaign managers, do they count? How about Republican politicians, do they count? How about Trumps' butler? You know what, google it yourself you fucking hypocritical moron. All you got is an admitted D-list comedienne. I find your hypocrisy as disgusting as a fucking Christian's.

D list? She's top dollar and had a New Years gig on CNN every year. Snoop dogg is a nobody? Want to compare album sales with ol' Ted? Theater performances watched by thousands. College and university professors with thousands of Twitter followers. I believe even a school teacher shot a dart gun or water gun at a pic of Trump in front of her students. The list goes on.

Bet she's never had dinner at the fucking White House after threatening to kill the President. When it gets to the point where you are arguing over the celebrity status instead of the actual threat to kill the President you've already lost the argument. And you're an idiot for not realizing that.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2017, 10:59 AM
(15-06-2017 10:52 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:51 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  D list? She's top dollar and had a New Years gig on CNN every year. Snoop dogg is a nobody? Want to compare album sales with ol' Ted? Theater performances watched by thousands. College and university professors with thousands of Twitter followers. I believe even a school teacher shot a dart gun or water gun at a pic of Trump in front of her students. The list goes on.

Bet she's never had dinner at the fucking White House after threatening to kill the President. When it gets to the point where you are arguing over the celebrity status instead of the actual threat to kill the President you've already lost the argument. And you're an idiot for not realizing that.

I won't defend Ted. He's scum to me and a lot of other hunters. He's violated (and been convicted) of so many hunting laws I'm surprised he can still hunt anywhere.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-06-2017, 11:03 AM
(15-06-2017 10:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:52 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bet she's never had dinner at the fucking White House after threatening to kill the President. When it gets to the point where you are arguing over the celebrity status instead of the actual threat to kill the President you've already lost the argument. And you're an idiot for not realizing that.

I won't defend Ted. He's scum to me and a lot of other hunters. He's violated (and been convicted) of so many hunting laws I'm surprised he can still hunt anywhere.

You're the one who made the silly assertion that the vitriol against Trump is greater than the vitriol against Obama because "celebrity".

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-06-2017, 11:35 AM
GOP rep: Trump partially to blame for hostility that led to lawmaker shooting
Quote:He referenced Trump's remarks during the campaign that he'd like to punch a protester in the face, saying the comments were “bizarre” and “we’ve ought to call it as such.”
“They’ll say, ‘If the guy at the top can say anything to anybody any time, why can’t I?' ” Sanford said.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...hat-led-to
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
15-06-2017, 11:52 AM
(15-06-2017 11:35 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  GOP rep: Trump partially to blame for hostility that led to lawmaker shooting
Quote:He referenced Trump's remarks during the campaign that he'd like to punch a protester in the face, saying the comments were “bizarre” and “we’ve ought to call it as such.”
“They’ll say, ‘If the guy at the top can say anything to anybody any time, why can’t I?' ” Sanford said.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...hat-led-to

I'm reminded of being a child and wanting to do something my friends were doing, that my mother disapproved of. She'd say, "If they jumped off a cliff, would you jump, too?". The sad thing today is that yes, there are people who will jump off a cliff if someone says to do so. Substitute "shoot a politician" for "jump off a cliff".

Here in California, if a domestic disturbance (among other things) results in the police being called, they can confiscate any fire arms in the home. In fact, if this shooter were living in California, he would likely have had his firearms confiscated. He'd have to go through some hoops to get them back.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/29/califo...d-weapons/
15-06-2017, 12:11 PM
6 shot on DC ballfield
(15-06-2017 11:52 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Here in California, if a domestic disturbance (among other things) results in the police being called, they can confiscate any fire arms in the home. In fact, if this shooter were living in California, he would likely have had his firearms confiscated. He'd have to go through some hoops to get them back.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/29/califo...d-weapons/

If someone has gone off the deep end they should be evaluated by mental health professionals.

Why remove the guns from the home instead of removing the disturbed person? If someone is violent they can just grab a kitchen knife and kill someone.

This law might sound reasonable on the surface but it really doesn't make sense. Aside from the example listed above, how will they know if they got all the guns? I have quite a few and they aren't all in the same place.