74 year old UK cancer patient sentenced to being flogged

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2015, 06:02 AM
74 year old UK cancer patient sentenced to being flogged
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/da...57496.html

Yeah you read right.

Saudi Arabia sentenced a 74 year old UK citizen and cancer patient to be flogged 350 times, because a bottle of wine was found in his car.

Suprising how I couldnt find this story on a UK news media outlet, but in a German paper.

Saudi Arabia.... a country that currently sits on the UN human rights comission floggs cancer patients.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: 74 year old UK cancer patient sentenced to being flogged
The guy lived in Saudi Arabia for 25 years. Surely he would have learned by that time that it if he got breaking the laws he would be treated very very harshly. Now I am not defending Saudi laws. I am merely pointing out that this guy was knowingly playing Russian roulette and lost. How much sympathy should we have for him?
13-10-2015, 01:39 PM
(13-10-2015 01:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The guy lived in Saudi Arabia for 25 years. Surely he would have learned by that time that it if he got breaking the laws he would be treated very very harshly. Now I am not defending Saudi laws. I am merely pointing out that this guy was knowingly playing Russian roulette and lost. How much sympathy should we have for him?
How about you go fuck yourself you little piece of repugnant vermin!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
13-10-2015, 02:04 PM
(13-10-2015 01:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The guy lived in Saudi Arabia for 25 years. Surely he would have learned by that time that it if he got breaking the laws he would be treated very very harshly. Now I am not defending Saudi laws. I am merely pointing out that this guy was knowingly playing Russian roulette and lost. How much sympathy should we have for him?

I still retain at least some sympathy, since those laws should not exist to begin with.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
13-10-2015, 02:19 PM
(13-10-2015 02:04 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

I still retain at least some sympathy, since those laws should not exist to begin with.

You could retain some sympathy for the guy that shoots himself in the head playing Russian roulette on the basis that guns shouldn't exist. Guns exist and those laws exist and that man lived in Saudi Arabia of his own free will for 25 years knowing that the people around him would Cut his hand off for stealing, Cut his head off for being gay, and flog him for possessing alcohol.

Germansarecoming, I forgive you for the weakminded insult you slung at me.
15-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Yeah, Heywood. Maybe the guy deserved it. Serves him right. I bet he doesn't do that anymore.

jackass
15-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Fuck Saudi Arabia.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
15-10-2015, 09:41 PM
Things are about to get worse in Saudi. Grab some popcorn and watch what happens as a Russia backed majority Shi'a Iran occupies a weakened Iraq in the coming years as ISIS is dismantled, and the increased tension that works its way into majority Sunni Saudi Arabia as Iran becomes it's new neighbor.

I'm anxious to see the next episode of this awesome mini series. Wish I could fast forward a year or two.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-10-2015, 10:44 PM
(15-10-2015 09:41 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Things are about to get worse in Saudi. Grab some popcorn and watch what happens as a Russia backed majority Shi'a Iran occupies a weakened Iraq in the coming years as ISIS is dismantled, and the increased tension that works its way into majority Sunni Saudi Arabia as Iran becomes it's new neighbor.

I'm anxious to see the next episode of this awesome mini series. Wish I could fast forward a year or two.

Yeah....we fucked this up.
16-10-2015, 12:48 AM
How many Saudi's were involved in 9/11?

This is insane and antiquated punishment.

Fuck the Saudi's and their religious based laws!
Oh an Spiegel is the only paper I read daily.

Great paper.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.