8-Year-Old Girl Disappoints God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 06:24 AM
RE: 8-Year-Old Girl Disappoints God
This kind of shit really turns my stomach. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
28-03-2014, 06:28 AM
And at age 8 she is behaving how 8 year old girls act! My girls are 8 & 10, so this one is really hitting home for me. I posted this in another thread, but it really conveys the message.

[Image: 13408091264_5693619d8d.jpg]

8 year old girls SHOULD be more interested in a talking frog rather than a boy.

I need to walk away....getting too angry, might start throwing rocks thru windows of christian schools. AAAHH!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 13 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
28-03-2014, 06:40 AM
(28-03-2014 06:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  And at age 8 she is behaving how 8 year old girls act! My girls are 8 & 10, so this one is really hitting home for me. I posted this in another thread, but it really conveys the message.

I need to walk away....getting too angry, might start throwing rocks thru windows of christian schools. AAAHH!

I'd rather have the talking frog too! Hug

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-03-2014, 11:43 AM
What is it with some Christians who think their god cares about all minutiae? These particular Christians are idiots who are just feeding their own misguided sense of self-importance. Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
28-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Seriously. What I don't get is that there are "gender-related" activities, colors, shapes. It's just so freaking stupid. I will only accept things that are "gender-related" if they actually are what a women or man needs medically or mentally. Sure, there is neurological studies showing mental and physical differences in both genders for every living animal, but what really bursts my bubble is pink.
Pink. Seriously.

For some reason, pink is considered "gay" if any boy wears it. Like, let's say very recently, pink was considered a boy color. Now if you wear pink, everyone calls you a tom-girl or gay. It's just like skipping, dancing, wearing jewelry, not being strong, wearing light colors, having a certain hairdo, wearing certain clothes, crying, attending emotional events/plays. It's very hard for teenage boys in this society to actually express their emotions. (I'm not saying I'm a teenage boy, but my friend struggles with this.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 6 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
28-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Angry I despise gender roles so damn much.

There is not a single person who is either completely masculine or completely feminine. All people are different, all people have their own tastes and hobbies -- that is what makes us individuals, and individuality is a good thing.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 4 users Like TSG's post
28-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Keep on rockin' in the free world...

I got detention for not shaving off a tiny bit of facial hair in school... And I nearly got thrown out of the Air Cadets because my hair touched my shirt collar.

And a mate of mine lost his music GCSE for having the wrong colour sweater.

Its bullshit... Don't conform, be yourself.

Don't let some fucker push you around.

Drinking Beverage

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
28-03-2014, 02:25 PM
(28-03-2014 06:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  And at age 8 she is behaving how 8 year old girls act! My girls are 8 & 10, so this one is really hitting home for me. I posted this in another thread, but it really conveys the message.

Reminds me of........

[Image: frog.jpg]

The singing frog, Michigan J. Frog, from the Warner Brothers cartoons.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
30-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Sorry I know the thread is old but I sure feel sorry for this girl. So can her soul still be saved or what? To be told at 8 years old that god hates you is really something. For being "a god of love" god sure seems to hate everyone.
[+] 1 user Likes john2's post
30-03-2014, 10:03 AM
ARgh this stuff really pisses me off.

If my boy wants a my little pony backpack, or wants to play with dolls, he will have every right to!

Or if my girl wants to get in the mud and play sports, you know what, she has ever fucking right to do that as well!

I really bloody hate the idea of a school trying to tell kids how they "should be" fucking assholes.

This happens in regular schools too. In middle school my sister used to dye her hair all kinds of un-natural colors, her school tried to get her suspended. Called our mother for a conference. She showed up...with her unnaturally colored hair. Guess who won that battle.

Okay. I'm done. Sorry.
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post