80 percent of police force resigns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: 80 percent of police force resigns
(21-04-2015 06:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah -- real inflamitory -- still --- you STILL don't know .....

I guess it's only racism when a white guy does the assuming....

Pretty sure EK is a white guy....

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-04-2015, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 06:23 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(21-04-2015 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You don't think you're being racist?

Do you KNOW that all those resigning cops quit because she's black?

Do you KNOW if the cops are all white??

Do you think that's the ONLY motivation white people have???

I looked at several stories online - and they all say she's the first black mayor -- and that's ALL they say. It wouldn't be a titillating story if they included that some or all the officers were also black.

Premise 1: They were cops
Premise 2: Cops are notorious for being racist
Premise 3: They are from Missouri
Premise 4: Missouri is a southern state and well known for racism
Premise 5: They quite the day the black mayor was hired.
Premise 6: Cases of cops outright murdering people of "colored" if I may use this term, skin have been on the uprise in the news the last couple of years.
Conclusion: They quite because the mayor was black.

I think this is a logical conclusion. Is there any other evidence beyond this to support it? Of course not! Do I have more than reasonable justification for making this statement? Yes I do!
I am 90% certain this is the reason. There might be a different reason they all quite, but the logical evidence shows that they were being racist. If some of the cops were black then It might unravel this line of thought.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-04-2015, 06:52 PM
(21-04-2015 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You don't think you're being racist?

Do you KNOW that all those resigning cops quit because she's black?

Do you KNOW if the cops are all white??

Do you think that's the ONLY motivation white people have???

I looked at several stories online - and they all say she's the first black mayor -- and that's ALL they say. It wouldn't be a titillating story if they included that some or all the officers were also black.

You love pretending it's all in our liberal heads don't you? Same with Walmart too with wages I bet.

Back in the late 80s I got pulled over for speeding, was angry because I was on the way to my girlfriend's house because I was feeling sick. This white guy, me, threw my wallet at a cop, hit her in the chest. I didn't end up dead, not a scratch on me getting to the back of her police car. Bailed out at the magistrate and ended up getting a disorderly conduct and speeding ticket.

And whites work at Walmart too, and get paid just as crappy as blacks.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2015, 07:07 PM
The article mentioned the truth, but because our right wing nationwide has been selling Gawad guns and babbles and "Dems" are Stalin lovers, race does get ignored.

The article mentions some residents saying that ECONOMICS are the problem. And in America blacks get hurt more by economics and law enforcement and over convicting than whites.

Now if whites want to say it isn't about race, then prove it. Stop allowing NATION WIDE our system to hurt one segment of our nations population. The best way to do that is to stop voting republican.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-04-2015, 08:40 PM
It looks like the one cop remaining, (out of the original 6), will be getting a lot of overtime pay. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like TheBear's post
23-04-2015, 01:01 PM
(21-04-2015 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Do you KNOW if the cops are all white??

They were white.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-04-2015, 05:18 PM
(23-04-2015 01:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Do you KNOW if the cops are all white??

They were white.

That leaves a good 90% chance they left for racist reasons.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
23-04-2015, 05:36 PM
(21-04-2015 06:19 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Premise 3: They are from Missouri
Premise 4: Missouri is a southern state and well known for racism

While Missouri might well be known for racism, it most certainly is not a Southern state. Both geographically and culturally, MO is a Midwest/Plains state.
23-04-2015, 05:51 PM
(21-04-2015 09:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  They quit over "safety concerns"?!

That just reeks of bullshit. The sewage treatment supervisor at least is easy to replace.

Actually I used to work for a water and sewer utility. You really do want someone who knows what they are doing in charge of a waste water facility. It's more than being able to flush a toilet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2015, 02:50 AM
Not fair to make a blanket statement that all or even most cops are racist. Race, prison sentences, arrests, complaints, etc...it's a very, very complex issue. It really isn't as simple as black and white.

Let's take the recent case in my area that until now I've refused to talk about - one rookie officer (who was fired and arrested) made a glaring mistake with tragic consequences for a non-English speaking Indian. YEARS (at least a decade if not several) of that force being incident free. It's a multi-cultural community - different races, no big deal. Shit, if anything it's assumed "brown people" (Middle Eastern/Indian) are wealthy positive contributors, 'cause a vast majority are doctors or engineers. To blanket that department as racist is an insult to the men and women that put their lives on the line to keep that community safe. I know in the past new hires had to have college degrees, military experience, or prior law enforcement experience - not sure about that guy's background. Seeing as the FBI is involved, I won't comment further.

As for the 5/6 officers resigning - maybe it *was* racist. Maybe, because it's a small town, they knew the mayor and refused to work for them because they suck for reason XYZ. Sure makes a juicier story if we blame it on race. Probably was race...but I'll remain skeptical until I have further proof supporting that notion.

Either way, it was unfair (not to mention unethical) to the community they *swore* to serve and protect to quit en masse without notice. There was a comment about that town not needing six officers. Ok. Right. You respond to a domestic with an armed husband who's got the wife at gunpoint, the girlfriend shot in the head stuffed in the closet (she was still alive btw), and three kids in the house. How many officers do you need? I can tell you as a level I trauma center we had a bed reserved for every potential victim for when that shit went south. Murder suicide and suicide by cop unfortunately ain't that uncommon. As far as officers - they had the county, city responded quickly for backup, and the swat team. Fuck having one officer. Dear baby Jesus I'd be having a nervous breakdown if I were that lone officer's wife.

What's the most dangerous call an officer responds to? A domestic. What do you think officers in a small town are gonna be responding to? Those officers are assholes for abandoning post.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post